Derby #285: Tour Shirts for Fictional Rock Bands
+178

The Flux Ambassadors!

The Flux Ambassadors!
add a comment

Comments

oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: The Flux Ambassadors!


I listened to the Flux Ambassadors before they were even a band...


oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: The Flux Ambassadors!


so, upon looking at this design, I have decided I might want to change the font on the LAST line on the shirt... the Rockin' part...

Is that change big enough to warrant a resub OR can I post a pic of the font in the comments and just send the updated printready?

Or... is the font fine and Im being nitpicky?

;)


dfunk29


quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29
Re: The Flux Ambassadors!


What are you thinking about changing it to? I like it, it gives it the futuristic appearance. But what's the other choice?


orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
oakenspirit wrote:so, upon looking at this design, I have decided I might want to change the font on the LAST line on the shirt... the Rockin' part...

Is that change big enough to warrant a resub OR can I post a pic of the font in the comments and just send the updated printready?

Or... is the font fine and Im being nitpicky?

;)


Check your PMs.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
dfunk29 wrote:What are you thinking about changing it to? I like it, it gives it the futuristic appearance. But what's the other choice?


I changed it to the same font as the top...



oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit



Alternate timeline version now available!


oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: The Flux Ambassadors!



GREAT SCOTT!

This is my first design to make it to the fog. Even though it may be short-lived, I am proud to have made it. It's like Docs always saying... "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." :p

Thanks so to everyone who voted!


tjschaeffer


quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
oakenspirit wrote:GREAT SCOTT!

This is my first design to make it to the fog. Even though it may be short-lived, I am proud to have made it. It's like Docs always saying... "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." :p

Thanks so to everyone who voted!


Congrats on hitting the fog for the first time, OakenSpirit!

kevlar51


quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51
oakenspirit wrote:GREAT SCOTT!

This is my first design to make it to the fog. Even though it may be short-lived, I am proud to have made it. It's like Docs always saying... "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." :p

Thanks so to everyone who voted!


congrats!

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
oakenspirit wrote:GREAT SCOTT!

This is my first design to make it to the fog. Even though it may be short-lived, I am proud to have made it. It's like Docs always saying... "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." :p

Thanks so to everyone who voted!


Awesome!!!










oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
tjschaeffer wrote:Congrats on hitting the fog for the first time, OakenSpirit!

kevlar51 wrote:congrats!
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Awesome!!!



Thanks guys!


harzack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
Re: The Flux Ambassadors!


I guess you are not ready for it yet but no! Yes, you are ready for this shirt and your kids are gonna love it.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
harzack wrote:I guess you are not ready for it yet but no! Yes, you are ready for this shirt and your kids are gonna love it.


If my kids don't turn out to be $#@holes... heh


More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail