Derby #285: Tour Shirts for Fictional Rock Bands
+63

The Mehs -- The 'Whatever' Tour

The Mehs -- The 'Whatever' Tour
add a comment

Comments

gameon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Re: The Mehs -- The 'Whatever' Tour


They're putting on a concert. They don't really care if you come or not.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: The Mehs -- The 'Whatever' Tour


What color tee is this? The thumbnail looks like slate, but the larger comp looks like heather.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

gameon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Mavyn wrote:What color tee is this? The thumbnail looks like slate, but the larger comp looks like heather.


It's supposed to be silver. It looks grey on my screen. I used a blank shirt mock up I had saved from the forums here awhile back.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
gameon wrote:It's supposed to be silver. It looks grey on my screen. I used a blank shirt mock up I had saved from the forums here awhile back.


Careful with using the older mockups. Woot has changed their color offerings over the years and heather gray isn't offered anymore. I'd suggest taking the mockup file you have, and edit it using the colors found in the shirt color template woot provides.

gameon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
kevlar51 wrote:Careful with using the older mockups. Woot has changed their color offerings over the years and heather gray isn't offered anymore. I'd suggest taking the mockup file you have, and edit it using the colors found in the shirt color template woot provides.


Okay thanks. Do I have to resubmit the design or just change my file I have saved?

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

runnerfrog13


quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
gameon wrote:Okay thanks. Do I have to resubmit the design or just change my file I have saved?

I've seen designs rejected for being on the wrong color tshirt, so I would recommend resubmitting

gameon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
runnerfrog13 wrote:I've seen designs rejected for being on the wrong color tshirt, so I would recommend resubmitting


Thanks . . . I'm going to leave it for now and if it gets rejected I'll resub.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 87 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: The Mehs -- The 'Whatever' Tour


I might vote for this.

I don't know.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail