Derby #289: Literary Classics
+13

The Odyssey

The Odyssey
add a comment

Comments

danieltiramisu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltiramisu
Re: The Odyssey


for a better picture, zoom-in in your browser... I'm still getting used to all this. I'll post a larger picture in the comments soon.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: The Odyssey


Ha!
Honda Odyssey!
Anyway, the design is cool, but very dark (in color, not thematically) and is getting lost on the brown shirt.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

danieltiramisu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltiramisu
j5 wrote:Ha!
Honda Odyssey!
Anyway, the design is cool, but very dark (in color, not thematically) and is getting lost on the brown shirt.


lol thanks! Yeah, it's weird actually... in Photoshop my colors are much lighter. I need like a serious 101 tutorial on creating and submitting stuff.

danieltiramisu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltiramisu

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
danieltiramisu wrote:

What does it look like on slate?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
danieltiramisu wrote:lol thanks! Yeah, it's weird actually... in Photoshop my colors are much lighter. I need like a serious 101 tutorial on creating and submitting stuff.


Could be a CMYK/RGB issue? Make sure you create your art in RGB colorspace.

danieltiramisu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltiramisu
orabbit wrote:Could be a CMYK/RGB issue? Make sure you create your art in RGB colorspace.


I use RGB, but I havn't been double checking with the PANTONE Solid Coated colors... But I think it's the way I export my jpeg

j5 wrote:What does it look like on slate?


hm. I donno. I actually dont even know what slate is. lol

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
danieltiramisu wrote:hm. I donno. I actually dont even know what slate is. lol

Check the Woot template for the codes.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

danieltiramisu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltiramisu
j5 wrote:Check the Woot template for the codes.


oh right! duh. um, Slate's not that great... but asphalt looks pretty decent, a little lighter. Do you guys think a resubmittion would be better?

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
danieltiramisu wrote:oh right! duh. um, Slate's not that great... but asphalt looks pretty decent, a little lighter. Do you guys think a resubmittion would be better?


Asphalt will be just as dark if not darker. The only other thing I can think is to punch up the brightness on your colors.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

danieltiramisu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltiramisu
j5 wrote:Asphalt will be just as dark if not darker. The only other thing I can think is to punch up the brightness on your colors.


resub here. lemme know what you think

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/69224/the-odyssey-resub

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail