Derby #290: New Secret Societies
+145

Apathy Society, or Whatever.

Apathy Society, or Whatever.
add a comment

Comments

tjschaeffer


quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
Re: Apathy Society, or Whatever.


Is it cool to be part of Apathy Society? Meh. It is what it is.

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
tjschaeffer wrote:Is it cool to be part of Apathy Society? Meh. It is what it is.


I'm curious, are you aware of Bootsboots apathy coalition shirt that was printed by woot?

tjschaeffer


quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
tjost wrote:I'm curious, are you aware of Bootsboots apathy coalition shirt that was printed by woot?


I am, actually. But I didn't think about it until after I started working on this. At that point I tried to make sure to not have it be similar, outside of being about an apathetic group. even though there was no intent to copy or mimic, I maybe should have scrapped the idea at the point that I recognized a similarity.


tomspc


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
tjschaeffer wrote:I am, actually. But I didn't think about it until after I started working on this. At that point I tried to make sure to not have it be similar, outside of being about an apathetic group. even though there was no intent to copy or mimic, I maybe should have scrapped the idea at the point that I recognized a similarity.


Please see neuropsychosocial's tonya harding/nancy kerrigan overly-dramatic-explanation above about similarities in art design. She has it all under control and all figured out. No worries.

lyonscc


quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
Re: Apathy Society, or Whatever.



nice work! Fortunately, I'm not too apathetic to not vote for it.

+1

tjschaeffer


quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
Re: Apathy Society, or Whatever.


Thanks to all who voted!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail