Derby #295: Glow in the Dark
+40

Luke, Your Father is Aaauuuggghhh...

Luke, Your Father is Aaauuuggghhh...
add a comment

Comments

oakenspirit


quality posts: 88 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Luke, Your Father is Aaauuuggghhh...


RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!!

Hope you dig it!

Here's a closer view with the correct colors since the comp had a smaller one in the light...

deborah11565


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
Re: Luke, Your Father is Aaauuuggghhh...


Very nice artwork !! +1

flattopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: Luke, Your Father is Aaauuuggghhh...


The details on this are awesome! Great Illustration. +1

oakenspirit


quality posts: 88 Private Messages oakenspirit
deborah11565 wrote:Very nice artwork !! +1

flattopfrank wrote:The details on this are awesome! Great Illustration. +1

Thanks so much! Likely the wrong style for woot but I enjoyed drawing it- I actually had a wicked version of this early on where instead of the black beast, a creepy vader silhouette was coming out of the cave but I figured it would get rejected so I brainstormed caves till I had this.

flattopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank
oakenspirit wrote:Thanks so much! Likely the wrong style for woot but I enjoyed drawing it- I actually had a wicked version of this early on where instead of the black beast, a creepy vader silhouette was coming out of the cave but I figured it would get rejected so I brainstormed caves till I had this.


The original sounds awesome and I wanna see it !! Post it on your FB page...

lyonscc


quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
Re: Luke, Your Father is Aaauuuggghhh...


Ha! This could go with Woot's MP Bunny GITD shirt...

oakenspirit


quality posts: 88 Private Messages oakenspirit
lyonscc wrote:Ha! This could go with Woot's MP Bunny GITD shirt...

heh- true, had not thought of that- Glad I didn't do the bunny like I was about too...

flattopfrank wrote:The original sounds awesome and I wanna see it !! Post it on your FB page...

I will! might be a day or two- I did the drawings but never actually got it to photoshop- I'll post it after I get it all together.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

oakenspirit


quality posts: 88 Private Messages oakenspirit
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Very cool! +1


Thanks fishy!

I felt like I had drawn Luke in an issue of Walking Dead when I finished it...

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail