Derby #296: Spring 2013
+63

One spring too many.

One spring too many.
add a comment

Comments

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: One spring too many.


Don't take this the wrong way.

The contrast between the left eye socket and the shaded area behind is too high making it look more sunken than it actually is.

death and flowers

move along

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
j5 wrote:Don't take this the wrong way.

The contrast between the left eye socket and the shaded area behind is too high making it look more sunken than it actually is.

death and flowers


You lost me.


Nothing follows.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
taternuggets wrote:You lost me.


nevermind.

move along

ignorant


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
taternuggets wrote:You lost me.


You took it the wrong way.

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
ignorant wrote:You took it the wrong way.


Well, he comes in... he drops this shirt momentum killing bombshell, he then says "nevermind" and then disappears into the night. Probably cackling.


Nothing follows.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
taternuggets wrote:Well, he comes in... he drops this shirt momentum killing bombshell, he then says "nevermind" and then disappears into the night. Probably cackling.


He totally cackles.

But what I think he meant is that since the shading to the left of the socket, as it faces me, is the same 'black' as the eye socket, that area looks like a hole rather than an indent.

Dunno. I see it both ways. Might be the 99 Bananas.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

fishman396


quality posts: 4 Private Messages fishman396
Re: One spring too many.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him...

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
fishman396 wrote:Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him...


What's that, my lord?


Nothing follows.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:He totally cackles.

But what I think he meant is that since the shading to the left of the socket, as it faces me, is the same 'black' as the eye socket, that area looks like a hole rather than an indent.

Dunno. I see it both ways. Might be the 99 Bananas.

What she said.
And I was totally cackling when I loaded into Gimp to mute the white of the eye ridge, but then stopped because it didn't help, hence my "nevermind".
Shrill water runs deep.

move along

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail