Derby #314: Video Games
+39

Día Del Tentáculo

Día Del Tentáculo
add a comment

Comments

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Día Del Tentáculo


Niiiiiice!

oakenspirit


quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
Spiritgreen wrote:Niiiiiice!


Thanks! One of my favorite games of all time- in the style it should have always had!



flattopfrank


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: Día Del Tentáculo


This as a lot going on and I'm digging it. Good gob. +1

sonofafish


quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish
Re: Día Del Tentáculo


Aw man... I knew I shoulda made a Grim Fandango shirt. This'll scratch the itch though! Nice work!

oakenspirit


quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
flattopfrank wrote:This as a lot going on and I'm digging it. Good gob. +1

sonofafish wrote:Aw man... I knew I shoulda made a Grim Fandango shirt. This'll scratch the itch though! Nice work!


Thanks guys! Had a blast drawing it and sneaking in Hoagie's Tshirt!



harzack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
Re: Día Del Tentáculo


Great man. Nice title and good style of drawing. In Spain they call it "El dia del tentaculo"XD

EwingKlipspringer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
Re: Día Del Tentáculo


I don't know the game, but I'm really liking the artwork. It's too bad this was submitted so late--but I'm definitely adding my vote.


sombrillo


quality posts: 3 Private Messages sombrillo
Re: Día Del Tentáculo


I really like this!

oakenspirit


quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
harzack wrote:Great man. Nice title and good style of drawing. In Spain they call it "El dia del tentaculo"XD


AWESOME! I was nervous I would be WAY OFF- I've had a bad history with other languages... ;)

EwingKlipspringer wrote:I don't know the game, but I'm really liking the artwork. It's too bad this was submitted so late--but I'm definitely adding my vote.

sombrillo wrote:I really like this!


Thanks a boat guys- Glad you dig it. I wish I had got it in on time but I was on the road from Delaware to South Carolina with a pregnant woman and a two year old- Day late dollar short-



More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail