Derby #320: Fall
+69

Making New Friends

Making New Friends
add a comment

Comments

jessisima


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
Re: Making New Friends


Making new friends can be hard, especially when some assembly is required.

shawnwinigman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawnwinigman
Re: Making New Friends


Without knowing this was about "making new friends", I originally pictured a very very morbid scene.

It kind of looks like he ripped the head off another scarecrow and is about to make some pumpkin pie. .

jessisima


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
shawnwinigman wrote:Without knowing this was about "making new friends", I originally pictured a very very morbid scene.

It kind of looks like he ripped the head off another scarecrow and is about to make some pumpkin pie. .


I also support that interpretation, but if the rejectionator asks.... there is nothing violent happening here

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 47 Private Messages omarfeliciano
jessisima wrote:I also support that interpretation, but if the rejectionator asks.... there is nothing violent happening here


I think that the fact that there is no face on the other pumpkin, it suggests that he is "making" not "destroying" ;)

shawnwinigman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawnwinigman
omarfeliciano wrote:I think that the fact that there is no face on the other pumpkin, it suggests that he is "making" not "destroying" ;)


Suffocation. Just because you can't see the face doesn't mean it isn't on the other side .

jessisima


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
shawnwinigman wrote:Suffocation. Just because you can't see the face doesn't mean it isn't on the other side .


This is getting very dark. But don't worry, jack-o-lanterns have a blow hole.... he won't suffocate.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.