Derby #370: Adorable

Hello Friend V2

We can't run that text

Rejected because: We can't run that text

add a comment

Comments

walmazan


quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Hello Friend V2


Thanks Nitetigrezz for the suggestion for this version.

Since the first was rejected, I hope you can vote again.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
walmazan wrote:Thanks Nitetigrezz for the suggestion for this version.

Since the first was rejected, I hope you can vote again.


More than happy. This will definitely be an insta-buy if it wins XD

Only problem is I think you may need to change the text on the shirt design proper >.< It might be the name 'Groot' that got you in trouble. Other shirts use his appearance, but not his name directly on it >.<


Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

walmazan


quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Nitetigrezz wrote:More than happy. This will definitely be an insta-buy if it wins XD

Only problem is I think you may need to change the text on the shirt design proper >.< It might be the name 'Groot' that got you in trouble. Other shirts use his appearance, but not his name directly on it >.<


my fault I subbed the incorrect images and juts now notice it

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
walmazan wrote:my fault I subbed the incorrect images and juts now notice it


Mistakes happen >.< that's why the Rejectionator can be a forgiving beast.
Btw, <3 the animated banner XD That looks awesome.


Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.