Derby #25: Citizenship
+66

Down with Tyranny

Down with Tyranny
add a comment

Comments

davidnotgolith


quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidnotgolith
Re: Down with Tyranny

i like it

Penguins FTW!

Count_Zero


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Count_Zero

This one is rather creative. Well done.

Hopey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hopey
Re: Down with Tyranny


One of only two designs in this derby I've voted for so far. I really hope to see this printed.

bmckay


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmckay

Thank you for your comments guys!

designminion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages designminion
bmckay wrote:Thank you for your comments guys!


i remember my attempt at giving guy fawkes his due when it was make your own holiday shirt... it got rejected. Heres hoping yours fairs better. I need more revolutionary clothing.

sumerland3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumerland3
Re: Down with Tyranny


Hopefully this will fair better than other shirts have in the past that have some sort of intellectual message with them. (Always the pirates and ninjas winning!) I love the design.

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
sumerland3 wrote:Hopefully this will fair better than other shirts have in the past that have some sort of intellectual message with them. (Always the pirates and ninjas winning!) I love the design.


Yeah...the Guy Fawkes Shirt is awesome. I have a British friend who lives here in Michigan, and every November he and his American wife celebrate Guy Fawkes Day by burning the traitor in effigy in their yard! It's ALWAYS a good time jejeje

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

I'm not very familiar with Guy Fawkes, but this design is very creative. The colors look great too. Nice job!



bmckay


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmckay
designminion wrote:i remember my attempt at giving guy fawkes his due when it was make your own holiday shirt... it got rejected. Heres hoping yours fairs better. I need more revolutionary clothing.


sumerland3 wrote:Hopefully this will fair better than other shirts have in the past that have some sort of intellectual message with them. (Always the pirates and ninjas winning!) I love the design.


brizz wrote:Yeah...the Guy Fawkes Shirt is awesome. I have a British friend who lives here in Michigan, and every November he and his American wife celebrate Guy Fawkes Day by burning the traitor in effigy in their yard! It's ALWAYS a good time jejeje


Andy47240 wrote:I'm not very familiar with Guy Fawkes, but this design is very creative. The colors look great too. Nice job!


I really appreciate the comments.

Andy - Yeah, that is the only thing that almost held me back from doing it. He is mainly popular in England. The movie "V for Vendetta" is loosely based off of Fawkes.

bluchez


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
Re: Down with Tyranny


I thought the detail image was a light blue bird's head with sunglasses on.

Wugmanmax


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wugmanmax
Holy Crap this shirt rules! I want one. I am an American, but I have taken it upon myself to celebrate Guy Fawkes night with my UK buddies. You can see some pics of our "1st Annual" here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/10_minutes_from_Hell/index.php?showtopic=1555
You have to scroll down a bit.

Re: Down with Tyranny

migliore


quality posts: 0 Private Messages migliore
Re: Down with Tyranny


I would wear this whilst burning tyrants in effigy

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Re: Down with Tyranny


I would happily wear this every november 5th.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

designminion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages designminion

for those uneducated in the ways of rebellion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_fawkes

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail