Derby #29: Trompe L'Oeil
+368

I Got Narwhal'd!

I Got Narwhal'd!
add a comment

Comments

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


All the cool kids are doing it!

so why not you?

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


Ouch! ...and I love it. ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


ha ha, n'arrrgh matey. Narwhals are unicorns of the sea!


Check out my blog:Here!

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
SailorButterfly wrote:Ouch! ...and I love it. ;-)

Ha! Thanks, and don't worry, it doesn't hurt too bad. Plus it has been scientifically* proven that after you get Narwhal'd, you receive Magical powers!







*this statement can be neither confirmed nor denied

bRnDn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bRnDn
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


hmm...
grants magic powers you say...
This shirt will be MINE!!!

Ego sum deus!

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
bRnDn wrote:hmm...
grants magic powers you say...
This shirt will be MINE!!!

dekonstruct wrote:Hilarious! GMV
Thank you both!

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

Remember folks, the only way to get into the narwhal'd super secret society is by voting! Here are a few great members now!

wooterer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


Looks like it's going to be outside of the printing area...

broflovski


quality posts: 0 Private Messages broflovski
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


great idea. narwhals are seriously underrepresented. id want a real narwhal tooth, but only after it died of natural causes.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
darthv8r wrote:Remember folks, the only way to get into the narwhal'd super secret society is by voting! Here are a few great members now!


I wanna be in this club so bad now I'm shaking.

artulo


quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


Cute and clever design, way to go!

RagsLax4


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RagsLax4
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


*giggles* tee-hees! awesome design, i really would consider buying this if it won, gmv


female


quality posts: 0 Private Messages female
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


Ouch! Painful and fun to look at at the same time. Great job!

byrbwr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


ok, so how come you have a picture of lots of different people already wearing the shirt, .. unless you photoshopped them all?

klawrence


quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


This is awesome. I'd let that little guy run me through any day.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
RagsLax4 wrote:*giggles* tee-hees! awesome design, i really would consider buying this if it won, gmv

kenney9226 wrote:I wanna be in this club so bad now I'm shaking.
We want you there too, every vote gets you there!
RagsLax4 wrote:*giggles* tee-hees! awesome design, i really would consider buying this if it won, gmv

female wrote:Ouch! Painful and fun to look at at the same time. Great job!

artulo wrote:Cute and clever design, way to go!
Thank you all for the nice comments!
byrbwr wrote:ok, so how come you have a picture of lots of different people already wearing the shirt, .. unless you photoshopped them all?
Like I said, getting narwhal'd gives you magical powers in order to go into the future and capture a picture of a few members.....but it hasn't won yet, so I don't have them yet, so I photoshopped them! Thanks for looking!
klawrence wrote:This is awesome. I'd let that little guy run me through any day.
LOL!

cookofthesea


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookofthesea
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


ouchies!

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=10291

afb264


quality posts: 0 Private Messages afb264

I love how he looks so happy as he's impaling you

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


C'mon, little guy...back into the fog! I want to belong to the club!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

cleverconveyence


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence

gmv for the "club" picture alone.

Nevermind the fact that it's a really nice design.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

klawrence


quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


Ugh! My 2 favorite shirts are on the edge of the fog as usual.
Vote people!

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


I want to get narwal'd!!!!!!

klawrence


quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
pennylaned wrote:I want to get narwal'd!!!!!!


Heehee, me too.
This shirt makes me think of the narwhal episode of Futurama, & that makes me smile.
I've always dreamed of having a pet narwhal & this is my chance. =P

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned
klawrence wrote:Heehee, me too.
This shirt makes me think of the narwhal episode of Futurama, & that makes me smile.
I've always dreamed of having a pet narwhal & this is my chance. =P


This shirt reminds me of the narwhal on Elf!!!

CartoonPanda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CartoonPanda
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


This shirt it adorable. Never mind that the wearer is being impaled. violence aside, the design is just awesome, I hope this one gets up there into the fog.


darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

*giggles* tee-hees!! I really would like to thank everyone for their support and wonderful comments! And especially the votes! It has been a fantastically fun derby! Exclamation mark!

Apriori


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Apriori
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


I will be quite upset if I am not presented with the opportunity to rock this shirt.

klawrence


quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
CartoonPanda wrote:This shirt it adorable. Never mind that the wearer is being impaled. violence aside, the design is just awesome, I hope this one gets up there into the fog.


The violence is part of what makes it great!

broflovski


quality posts: 0 Private Messages broflovski
Re: I Got Narwhal'd!


I'm sorry, I guess it's just me but I believe this shirt trumps the candle in a box, fish in a pocket, or post its that remind us where our organs are shirts. Great ideas, but Narwhal'd is definitely the coolest of the lot. If this one doesnt make the wretched fog PLEASE RESUBMIT for some other theme...wow I sound crazy

bwilliams55


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bwilliams55

I am sad, that this isn't going to be printed

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
Apriori wrote:I will be quite upset if I am not presented with the opportunity to rock this shirt.

klawrence wrote:The violence is part of what makes it great!

broflovski wrote:I'm sorry, I guess it's just me but I believe this shirt trumps the candle in a box, fish in a pocket, or post its that remind us where our organs are shirts. Great ideas, but Narwhal'd is definitely the coolest of the lot. If this one doesnt make the wretched fog PLEASE RESUBMIT for some other theme...wow I sound crazy

bwilliams55 wrote:I am sad, that this isn't going to be printed
HA! Once again, I would really like to thank everyone for their support and wonderful comments this week. It makes me and ol' norbee here very happy! What the future holds, we will see, but stay tuned! Everyone stay healthy and keep on rockin' in the sea world!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail