You are cordially invited to Shirt.Woot's "Belabored Day" party in Seattle on September 1st. Folks will be in town for PAX (the Penny Arcade Expo) and we thought it would be a perfect time to kick up our heels IRL-style!
It's all happening upstairs at Grim's in Capitol hill and will run from 7pm to midnight. RSVP on our Facebook event page if you're interested (or just post in this thread). Here are all the "haps":
- A special IRL derby where you help us decide the victor- LIVE!
- The first 50 people to show up will get a random shirt!
- The first 50 people to show up in a Woot shirt will get a drink ticket! (which may be combined with above perk)
- Delicious snacks
- A specialty "Unstealthiest Ninja" drink
- An absurdly large painted shirt by local artist Derek Erdman
- Get frustrated by missing out on BOCs IRL, LOL!
- Possibly more!
Monday's a holiday so you can stay up as late and get as blotto as you want with no fear of repercussion! Well, almost no fear...
See you there!