Back to Amazon.com
Derby #651: The Wide Outside
+8

Griswold Travels

Griswold Travels
add a comment

Comments

spikeani


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Griswold Travels


A trusted travel agency since, NEVER! Use at your own risk.

acraigl


quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
spikeani wrote:A trusted travel agency since, NEVER! Use at your own risk.


Why do you make your comps so small? I can rarely see the details in them -- I can't even read the fine print here -- and they're probably worth looking at. :/

spikeani


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
acraigl wrote:Why do you make your comps so small? I can rarely see the details in them -- I can't even read the fine print here -- and they're probably worth looking at. :/


Interesting even with my iPhone Ivan zoom
It says “go outside and travel if you dare”
Griswold travels

acraigl


quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
spikeani wrote:Interesting even with my iPhone Ivan zoom
It says “go outside and travel if you dare”
Griswold travels


That's kind of my point. Why would you want a viewer to have to take the extra step to zoom in to see your design elements? You have plenty of room to make the design bigger... the direction signs in your more recent entries are another example.

Not trying to be over-critical. Just thought I'd mention it.

spikeani


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
acraigl wrote:That's kind of my point. Why would you want a viewer to have to take the extra step to zoom in to see your design elements? You have plenty of room to make the design bigger... the direction signs in your more recent entries are another example.

Not trying to be over-critical. Just thought I'd mention it.


Oh no, no, I feel no over-critical vibe here. Just constructive criticism. it's all good.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to with your Woot or Amazon account. If you don’t sign in, you can’t vote. And if you don’t vote, then your favorite design may never make the cut…and that will be a sad day for you and your friends and us. Create an account, sign in…DO IT!! Oh, and sorry (not sorry) we called you buckaroo.