Back to Amazon.com
Derby #111: Blues
+183

159 Sad Shapes

159 Sad Shapes
add a comment

Comments

parrotheads


quality posts: 0 Private Messages parrotheads
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


You should really give one a smile. Really.

davidfromdallas


quality posts: 1 Private Messages davidfromdallas
parrotheads wrote:You should really give one a smile. Really.


lol

...I might sneak in a smile when nobody's watching

sekiyoku


quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


Cute. How'd you come up with all the shapes?

jasneko


quality posts: 33 Private Messages jasneko
Re: 159 Sad Shapes

Neat!


binkdrop


quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


This shirt is overwhelmingly sad, which is surprising considering it's cute at the same time. I keep looking at it, and a small part in my brain is screaming, "They're so cute" while another part is just becoming depressed. I think it makes an interesting shirt and I can't believe there isn't one that is smiling! The shapes are pretty neat and diverse too.

davidfromdallas


quality posts: 1 Private Messages davidfromdallas
binkdrop wrote:This shirt is overwhelmingly sad, which is surprising considering it's cute at the same time. I keep looking at it, and a small part in my brain is screaming, "They're so cute" while another part is just becoming depressed. I think it makes an interesting shirt and I can't believe there isn't one that is smiling! The shapes are pretty neat and diverse too.


haha I will make sure ONE is smiling - no need to worry

bro3of4


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bro3of4
davidfromdallas wrote:haha I will make sure ONE is smiling - no need to worry


That seems like a hint that one of them is smiling, but if one is, I sure can't find it. If you are talking about if it prints, they won't let you change a shirt composition like that.

What you could have done is put one of them upside down and smiling. That way it would blend in with the other frowns on a casual look-through.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

davidfromdallas


quality posts: 1 Private Messages davidfromdallas
bro3of4 wrote:That seems like a hint that one of them is smiling, but if one is, I sure can't find it. If you are talking about if it prints, they won't let you change a shirt composition like that.

What you could have done is put one of them upside down and smiling. That way it would blend in with the other frowns on a casual look-through.


There is a tiny little circle at the top left of the design who remains expressionless...he happens to be my favorite. obviously not at all affected by whatever is influencing the shapes' depression

sgprobert


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgprobert
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


The shapes make me think of a bunch of sad sperm? Maybe the ones that didn't make win the competition to fertilize?

davidfromdallas


quality posts: 1 Private Messages davidfromdallas
sgprobert wrote:The shapes make me think of a bunch of sad sperm? Maybe the ones that didn't make win the competition to fertilize?


whatever works

davidfromdallas


quality posts: 1 Private Messages davidfromdallas
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


okay. maybe more like 163.

REDQU33N


quality posts: 0 Private Messages REDQU33N
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


It would be nice if one towards the side had a smile.. and was maybe a different color. I like it though

mopsie2002


quality posts: 5 Private Messages mopsie2002
Re: 159 Sad Shapes


This shirt isn't on a valid shirt color.

Oregonian through and through <3...even if I call North Carolina my home now.

thatrobert


quality posts: 50 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: 159 Sad Shapes




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • She stole my heart and my cat.

thatrobert


quality posts: 50 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: 159 Sad Shapes




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • She stole my heart and my cat.

Trahentis


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Trahentis

repeat post. apologies.

"Ow, my brains"
--Zaphod Beeblebrox, President of the Galaxy

Betta Koi 2014
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈ >< ))))))*> ≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Trahentis


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Trahentis
bro3of4 wrote:That seems like a hint that one of them is smiling, but if one is, I sure can't find it. If you are talking about if it prints, they won't let you change a shirt composition like that.

What you could have done is put one of them upside down and smiling. That way it would blend in with the other frowns on a casual look-through.


he did just that: it's the one that's a pentagon with a loop on the top, almost like a ring. (thinking about it sideways) it looks like ):D
if you take it right to left, it's sad; left to right, it's happy

"Ow, my brains"
--Zaphod Beeblebrox, President of the Galaxy

Betta Koi 2014
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈ >< ))))))*> ≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to with your Woot or Amazon account. If you don’t sign in, you can’t vote. And if you don’t vote, then your favorite design may never make the cut…and that will be a sad day for you and your friends and us. Create an account, sign in…DO IT!! Oh, and sorry (not sorry) we called you buckaroo.