Back to Amazon.com
Derby #126: Events of 2009 Illustrated
+29

No Waffles?!?

No Waffles?!?
add a comment

Comments

Micro1331


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Micro1331
Re: No Waffles?!?


Umm What??

DiamondFace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DiamondFace
Micro1331 wrote:Umm What??


A waffle factory was flooded in Atlanta, creating a brief "waffle shortage" that was the punchline of many a blogger's joke this past month.

MissFortune


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MissFortune
DiamondFace wrote:A waffle factory was flooded in Atlanta, creating a brief "waffle shortage" that was the punchline of many a blogger's joke this past month.


not just any waffles. it was the eggo waffle factory.
there's been a shortage ever since. (they were refitting the other factory in Kentucky when the floods hit)

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
MissFortune wrote:not just any waffles. it was the eggo waffle factory.
there's been a shortage ever since. (they were refitting the other factory in Kentucky when the floods hit)


I cannot tell you how hard this has been to my two kids. They love Eggos and the store brand just aren't as good.

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
Re: No Waffles?!?


Didn't the same thing happen with the Slim Jim factory burning down?

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

jasneko


quality posts: 33 Private Messages jasneko
SkekTek wrote:I cannot tell you how hard this has been to my two kids. They love Eggos and the store brand just aren't as good.

lol! I can't believe I agree with you... mostly I find for a lot of foods the store brand is pretty much the same and way less expensive,...but I've tried quite a few store versions of frozen chocolate chip waffles (because the eggo ones are pretty pricey), and they just are not as good!



More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to with your Woot or Amazon account. If you don’t sign in, you can’t vote. And if you don’t vote, then your favorite design may never make the cut…and that will be a sad day for you and your friends and us. Create an account, sign in…DO IT!! Oh, and sorry (not sorry) we called you buckaroo.