Derby #289: Literary Classics
+61

Alice in Wonderland - Cake

Alice in Wonderland - Cake
add a comment

Comments

jasneko


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Alice in Wonderland - Cake

Soon her eye fell on a little glass box that was lying under the table: she opened it, and found in it a very small cake, on which the words “EAT ME” were beautifully marked in currants.

stickililli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stickililli
jasneko wrote:Soon her eye fell on a little glass box that was lying under the table: she opened it, and found in it a very small cake, on which the words “EAT ME” were beautifully marked in currants.


This is great as usual!!! Love your work!!!! :-)) I would wear this all day.

jasneko


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Alice in Wonderland - Cake

stickililli wrote:This is great as usual!!! Love your work!!!! :-)) I would wear this all day.
Aww thanks so much stickililli!


j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Alice in Wonderland - Cake


This is right up there with "fresh cake" in cheeky splendor.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

jasneko


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Alice in Wonderland - Cake

j5 wrote:This is right up there with "fresh cake" in cheeky splendor.
Cheeky splendor - I love it! Thanks j5:D


More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.