Back to Amazon.com
Derby #290: New Secret Societies
+59

CHESS CLUB

CHESS CLUB
add a comment

Comments

oakenspirit


quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: CHESS CLUB


If your high school was anything like mine, being in Chess Club was a secret you took with you to your grave…

Nekkochan


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
oakenspirit wrote:If your high school was anything like mine, being in Chess Club was a secret you took with you to your grave…


I think if there was some way you could work that feeling into the actual design - either visually or with a tagline - this would feel more like a secret society shirt to folks who weren't in a chess club like yours. Either that, or it'd make a cool daily as it stands.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Nekkochan wrote:I think if there was some way you could work that feeling into the actual design - either visually or with a tagline - this would feel more like a secret society shirt to folks who weren't in a chess club like yours. Either that, or it'd make a cool daily as it stands.


Thanks Neekochan- I can see what you mean about chess club not feeling that secret- I have been tweaking this design on the side and might send it in as a daily if it goes well.

Nekkochan


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
oakenspirit wrote:Thanks Neekochan- I can see what you mean about chess club not feeling that secret- I have been tweaking this design on the side and might send it in as a daily if it goes well.


I think that's a great idea. The textures and so forth are nice, it may just be too niche for this derby.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to with your Woot or Amazon account. If you don’t sign in, you can’t vote. And if you don’t vote, then your favorite design may never make the cut…and that will be a sad day for you and your friends and us. Create an account, sign in…DO IT!! Oh, and sorry (not sorry) we called you buckaroo.