The Old Switchera-ha-ooooo
Why would you, a sheep, want to dress like a wolf? We can think of a few reasons…
1. The rest of your herd won’t let you have any alone time. They just crowd around, always BAA BAA BAA, until you feel like if you don’t get a minute to collect your thoughts you just might lose it. I mean, seriously lose it. Do you have any idea what life is like for a sensitive, introverted sheep?
2. The best way to understand your enemy is to become your enemy.
3. You’ve given up on life and decided to commit “suicide by wolf”. But something – shepherds, sheepdogs, other sheep – always seems to get in the way before you can even get close to one.
4. You want to make a big splash at the herd’s Halloween Party.
5. You realize sheep don’t celebrate Halloween, and it’s time somebody changed that.
6. We guess maybe you could be into some kind of weird erotic roleplay kind of thing, but we’re not getting anywhere near that one. Sicko.
7. To strike fear into the superstitious, cowardly sheep who prey on their own kind. You may not be the hero this pasture needs. But you are the hero it deserves.
8. Your leadership of the herd depends on maintaining a climate of fear and paranoia, and there aren’t enough actual wolves roaming around these days.
9. You’ve always felt like a wolf trapped in sheep’s clothing.
Wear this shirt: under your fleece pullover. Or over your fleece pullunder.
Don’t wear this shirt: with two of your friends under a full moon. That meme is pretty played out.
This shirt tells the world: “Who’s afraid of the big baaaa- dammit, that’s always the part that gives me away.”
We call this color: The Boy Who Cried Silver.
Back to top