Derby #33: Lyrics Illustrated
+20

Inspired by "Drops of Jupiter" by Train

Inspired by "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
add a comment

Comments

deceptiveanomaly


quality posts: 1 Private Messages deceptiveanomaly
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=11149]Inspired by


The thumbnail detracts from your overall design. It doesn't express at all that this looks good.

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
deceptiveanomaly wrote:The thumbnail detracts from your overall design. It doesn't express at all that this looks good.

Yeah, I suck at picking out thumbnails... Ah well - I don't know that it's worth a resubmit.

easeandgrace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages easeandgrace
insanecarbonbasedlif wrote:Yeah, I suck at picking out thumbnails... Ah well - I don't know that it's worth a resubmit.


I really like this shirt. That song has special meaning to me. Just to share with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6W2uWdIBRY

Wish you'd win - I'd buy it.

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
easeandgrace wrote:I really like this shirt. That song has special meaning to me. Just to share with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6W2uWdIBRY

Wish you'd win - I'd buy it.

Wow - so young...

Well, if you want, PM me when Woot's exclusive sixty days is over (May something?), and I'll email you the print-ready file, and you can get one printed out.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail