Derby #36: Text As Art
+392

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger
add a comment

Comments

Turbotuff


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turbotuff
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


I can haz cheezeburger?

Had to be the first to say it.

pstan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pstan
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


Very cool. Nothing like a good cheeseburger.

skaght


quality posts: 0 Private Messages skaght

suzyottomatic


quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
pstan wrote:Very cool. Nothing like a good cheeseburger.


Thats the problem. Open my closet, cheeseburger, doing the laundry, cheeseburger, Saturday afternoon cheeseburger, whats for lunch, cheeseburger. If I gain ten pounds, my thighs will hunt you down. Just kidding, gonna BBQ tonight of course, Cheeseburger!!

narkus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
suzyottomatic wrote:Thats the problem. Open my closet, cheeseburger, doing the laundry, cheeseburger, Saturday afternoon cheeseburger, whats for lunch, cheeseburger. If I gain ten pounds, my thighs will hunt you down. Just kidding, gonna BBQ tonight of course, Cheeseburger!!


that wuz teh funneh!


eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
pstan wrote:Very cool. Nothing like a good cheeseburger.


Double cheeseburger is twice as wonderful. ;)

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

squeezebox


quality posts: 0 Private Messages squeezebox

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
squeezebox wrote:how do you vote?


On the derby page you'll see all the submissions. Over each thumbnail on the left side is a button that says "I'd want one" or something similar. Click that to vote. You can always take it back later on, if you change your mind. You can vote for as many shirts as you want, but only one vote per shirt.

Note that you have to have made a purchase here before you can vote - this is to keep people from making a bunch of fake accounts just to ramp up their own entry.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

tallworm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallworm
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


Bill Murray will appreciate the name of this shirt. gmv

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


Thank you everone for your nice comments and for voting. I really appreciate it!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

jaf28


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaf28
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


I really hope your design wins!! I REALLY WANT ONE!!!! YAE CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER!!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
jaf28 wrote:I really hope your design wins!! I REALLY WANT ONE!!!! YAE CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER!!


Thanks! ;)

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

pstan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pstan
jaf28 wrote:I really hope your design wins!! I REALLY WANT ONE!!!! YAE CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER!!


I have like this one from the beginning and wish it would get into the fog. It is the only shirt I would actually buy. Come on people get voting.

endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


I think its awesome but, I can't help feeling I've seen this somewhere before. Did you submit it elsewhere? <:-. Even if it was a while ago? Maybe someone just did something similar (sorry!)

Well assembled at any rate?

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
endejester wrote:I think its awesome but, I can't help feeling I've seen this somewhere before. Did you submit it elsewhere? <:-. Even if it was a while ago? Maybe someone just did something similar (sorry!)

Well assembled at any rate?


There was a cheeseburger esc shirt that was done as a daily recently:

if that's what you're thinking of perhaps?

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
endejester wrote:I think its awesome but, I can't help feeling I've seen this somewhere before. Did you submit it elsewhere? <:-. Even if it was a while ago? Maybe someone just did something similar (sorry!)

Well assembled at any rate?


Are you asking if it is well assembled? I say yes. I think the one JadenKale posted could be what you are thinking of, but you'll have to tell us that. I also noticed that the www.icanhascheezburger.com logo has text in it, but it is not at all the same (in fact theirs might be a slight rip-off of the burger from the old Burger Time game). I assure you this was all original.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

jaf28


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaf28

I agree people!! C'mon start voting!!!!!!! Do we really need 2 raven shirts in the fog anyways?? Really. START VOTING CHEESEBURGER!!!!

endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
Schrobblehead wrote:Are you asking if it is well assembled? I say yes. I think the one JadenKale posted could be what you are thinking of, but you'll have to tell us that. I also noticed that the www.icanhascheezburger.com logo has text in it, but it is not at all the same (in fact theirs might be a slight rip-off of the burger from the old Burger Time game). I assure you this was all original.




Maybe just someone with a similar idea *^_^* (did vote) I'll have to look though my history but I'm sure its long gone. *nods*
Wasn't the skull-burger though <3 but thanks!

jimiyo


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


i like this design, but i think someone said, would be cool with bacon. bacon makes everything much better...

if you were a health nut,
you could redo this design, just with 'carbohydreates, tub o' butter, cholesterol, calories' etc

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
jimiyo wrote:i like this design, but i think someone said, would be cool with bacon. bacon makes everything much better...

if you were a health nut,
you could redo this design, just with 'carbohydreates, tub o' butter, cholesterol, calories' etc


Thanks. Not a bad idea for a submission elsewhere. I do love the bacon cheeseburgers, but bacon would take at least one more color and I didn't want to cut anything I had in there.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Schrobblehead wrote:Thanks. Not a bad idea for a submission elsewhere. I do love the bacon cheeseburgers, but bacon would take at least one more color and I didn't want to cut anything I had in there.


Hold the onions. =P

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

jaf28


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaf28
jimiyo wrote:i like this design, but i think someone said, would be cool with bacon. bacon makes everything much better...

if you were a health nut,
you could redo this design, just with 'carbohydreates, tub o' butter, cholesterol, calories' etc


HEY EVERYONE!! Vote for my husband Schrobblehead's t-shirt design!! This shirt is more than awesome! I know there are a lot of voters out there who would love this shirt as much as I would!! VOTE VOTE VOTE CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER!! Thank you so much!!!! ;)

jaf28


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaf28
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger


VOTE FOR THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orangesoda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages orangesoda

jbulloc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbulloc
Re: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

Easily the most wearable in the competition!
GMV

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
jbulloc wrote:Easily the most wearable in the competition!
GMV


Thanks so much! It's probably too late to make the fog, but I can always hope for a miracle.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail