Derby #56: Your Favorite Element
+516

Plutonium: Powers This Shirt

Plutonium: Powers This Shirt
add a comment

Comments

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh

Thought this was pretty interesting...

From Wikipedia:
"In both film and television shows, such as The Simpsons, plutonium is often illustrated as a bright green luminous substance similar to Uranium glass, or sometimes in liquid form. However, elemental plutonium does not glow unless there is a significant amount of it decaying and emitting blackbody radiation, and even then the glow is bright orange rather than green."

I thought this would be a pretty cool idea. It's supposed to be an atom of plutonium being used inside your chest for energy under a see-through enclosure. Little tubes branch off dispersing energy with wires/circuits to add some detail.

For the science people: There aren't the correct amount of protons and electrons (94), but there are the correct number of energy levels (7). I thought I'd take some artistic license and leave out a lot of them because...well, 94 electrons and protons is sort of a lot to deal with and would make everything WAY too cluttered.

I decided to stick with a white shirt because the glare on the top left of the main ball is actually the shirt color. I may submit it on a different color if I get enough feedback to justify the changes.

Here's some more info on the element via chemicalelements.com:

Name: Plutonium
Symbol: Pu
Atomic Number: 94
Atomic Mass: (244.0) amu
Melting Point: 639.5 °C (912.65 K, 1183.1 °F)
Boiling Point: 3235.0 °C (3508.15 K, 5855.0 °F)
Number of Protons/Electrons: 94
Number of Neutrons: 150
Classification: Rare Earth
Date of Discovery: 1940
Discoverer: G.T. Seaborg
Name Origin: After the planet Pluto
Uses: bombs, nuclear reactors
Obtained From: some uranium ores, man-made

kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


I dont know why but I want one. I love the orange on white.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

brydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brydesign
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


this is really slick. I love super clean artwork!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
kylemittskus wrote:I dont know why but I want one. I love the orange on white.


Thank you so much!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
brydesign wrote:this is really slick. I love super clean artwork!


Thanks! Complements are just as sought after as votes!

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


The lighting effects are great, especially when you consider the need to work within the six color color boundaries. Very pretty ;-)


Check out my blog:Here!

kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
brydesign wrote:this is really slick. I love super clean artwork!


Maybe that's what I like so much. It's clean. Very crisp design. I want to buy now!!!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
derekfilley wrote:The lighting effects are great, especially when you consider the need to work within the six color color boundaries. Very pretty ;-)


Thanks! Hey, we have the same first name! (if that's your real name) Spelled right too...nobody ever spells my name right, it's always Derrick or something else. :/

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
kylemittskus wrote:Maybe that's what I like so much. It's clean. Very crisp design. I want to buy now!!!


Thanks for the kudos. I want one too!!!

HikePolska


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HikePolska
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


Please . . . NOT ANOTHER WHITE SHIRT . . . PLEASE !!!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
HikePolska wrote:Please . . . NOT ANOTHER WHITE SHIRT . . . PLEASE !!!


Mark one down for a new color. Ha-ha!

earthart


quality posts: 0 Private Messages earthart
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


I really dig this, white and all, and wholeheartedly endorsed it with my vote. As others have said, it is a very crisp and clean well-executed design, but more importantly to me, it is a unique and original concept. Your research and explanation only add to its attractiveness. Very well thought out. Good luck staying in the fog.

utdrana


quality posts: 0 Private Messages utdrana

Voted!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
utdrana wrote:Voted!


Wow! You figured out how to vote without buying anything? ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

AnnaJo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


This is awesome! Kudos on a great design!

superstargoddess


quality posts: 2 Private Messages superstargoddess

I love the artwork, but not too sure about the white. I'll vote for it anyway because of the beautiful art.

I am looking to buy "Life Choices", any size, send me a message!

So fuhqued up.

Foo228


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


Very nice shirt. Good pick on white, would have loathed another black.

bvillarreal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


Very powerful design! You are very talented. I would buy lots of these.

meh3884


quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


if it just wasn't white! but its so great i may get one anyways. has my vote, regardless.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
earthart wrote:I really dig this, white and all, and wholeheartedly endorsed it with my vote. As others have said, it is a very crisp and clean well-executed design, but more importantly to me, it is a unique and original concept. Your research and explanation only add to its attractiveness. Very well thought out. Good luck staying in the fog.

Thank you very much. It's words like that that make me want to keep creating. I love your Carbon Footprint by the way, very well thought out and executed. The colors you ended up using complement the shirt color perfectly!

utdrana wrote:Voted!

I recognize that screen name! Ha-Ha! Glad you joined, but
SailorButterfly is right...how'd you vote without buying anything? Oh well, glad you're here!

AnnaJo wrote:This is awesome! Kudos on a great design!

Thanks! Glad you like it!

superstargoddess wrote:I love the artwork, but not too sure about the white. I'll vote for it anyway because of the beautiful art.

Thanks for the support! I know, a few people have complained about the white. Too bad you can't choose to design your shirt on three different colors and have the buyer choose from those if it wins huh?

Foo228 wrote:Very nice shirt. Good pick on white, would have loathed another black.

Ha-ha! Another for white! Thanks for complement!

bvillarreal wrote:Very powerful design! You are very talented. I would buy lots of these.

Thanks, I love your Californium!

meh3884 wrote:if it just wasn't white! but its so great i may get one anyways. has my vote, regardless.

Awww, another non-white. Hehe. I think it's split down the middle as far as comments go. Thanks for the vote and the kind words, both are equally appreciated!

bvillarreal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


I keep going back to this just to look at the awesomeness of the use of 6 colors to create such depth and shiny slickness!!! great design, really.

JonSnow


quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonSnow
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt




Goku we found the last dragonball! llo just kidding man you did an amazing job on this. Very very cool

marcriedel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcriedel

I'm voting, but I'd be much happier and more inclined to buy if it were on a different color. Nice design though!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
JonSnow wrote:Goku we found the last dragonball! llo just kidding man you did an amazing job on this. Very very cool

Ha-ha! I never thought of that until just now...same color and everything. Hopefully my votes go OVER 9000!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
marcriedel wrote:I'm voting, but I'd be much happier and more inclined to buy if it were on a different color. Nice design though!


Thanks for the vote! Sorry the color's not your favorite.

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
bvillarreal wrote:I keep going back to this just to look at the awesomeness of the use of 6 colors to create such depth and shiny slickness!!! great design, really.


Thank you, I'm overwhelmed by the response! I still think everybody should go check out your Californium though...really well done, and the description and sketches you posted add so much to the submission!

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:Thanks! Hey, we have the same first name! (if that's your real name) Spelled right too...nobody ever spells my name right, it's always Derrick or something else. :/


Brother, i've seen our name mangled in all sorts of crazy configurations... my favorite is derryk


Check out my blog:Here!

ChokingOutTheRadio


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChokingOutTheRadio
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


i notice you've said you're in south texas a few times. are you in san antonio by chance? if so you're one of a few wooters here...we wear our woots proudly.

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
ChokingOutTheRadio wrote:i notice you've said you're in south texas a few times. are you in san antonio by chance? if so you're one of a few wooters here...we wear our woots proudly.


No, I'm about an hour and a half even FURTHER south. South Texas is South Texas though, all the votes are the same to me. I've actually seen a few woot shirts in the wild in Austin (at UT). Of course I had to stop them, complement them, and beg for their votes. :D

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
derekfilley wrote:Brother, i've seen our name mangled in all sorts of crazy configurations... my favorite is derryk


Wow...that's bad. The worst I've ever had was on a mail order catalog where I gave the lady my name over the phone. "Dareick" was the name on all my future catalogs and everything I ordered. It was a skateboard catalog, so maybe she thought I was "Daring" or something? :/

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:Wow...that's bad. The worst I've ever had was on a mail order catalog where I gave the lady my name over the phone. "Dareick" was the name on all my future catalogs and everything I ordered. It was a skateboard catalog, so maybe she thought I was "Daring" or something? :/


...ha ha ha, brilliant.

gotta love fo-neh-tih-call spelling.


Check out my blog:Here!

ticklecricket


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ticklecricket
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:Thought this was pretty interesting...

From Wikipedia:
"In both film and television shows, such as The Simpsons, plutonium is often illustrated as a bright green luminous substance similar to Uranium glass, or sometimes in liquid form. However, elemental plutonium does not glow unless there is a significant amount of it decaying and emitting blackbody radiation, and even then the glow is bright orange rather than green."

I thought this would be a pretty cool idea. It's supposed to be an atom of plutonium being used inside your chest for energy under a see-through enclosure. Little tubes branch off dispersing energy with wires/circuits to add some detail.

For the science people: There aren't the correct amount of protons and electrons (94), but there are the correct number of energy levels (7). I thought I'd take some artistic license and leave out a lot of them because...well, 94 electrons and protons is sort of a lot to deal with and would make everything WAY too cluttered.

I decided to stick with a white shirt because the glare on the top left of the main ball is actually the shirt color. I may submit it on a different color if I get enough feedback to justify the changes.

Here's some more info on the element via chemicalelements.com:

Name: Plutonium
Symbol: Pu
Atomic Number: 94
Atomic Mass: (244.0) amu
Melting Point: 639.5 °C (912.65 K, 1183.1 °F)
Boiling Point: 3235.0 °C (3508.15 K, 5855.0 °F)
Number of Protons/Electrons: 94
Number of Neutrons: 150
Classification: Rare Earth
Date of Discovery: 1940
Discoverer: G.T. Seaborg
Name Origin: After the planet Pluto
Uses: bombs, nuclear reactors
Obtained From: some uranium ores, man-made


Super sweet design. Plus the scientist in me appreciates that you did your background research on Plutonium. And the artistic license is totally cool, because a realistic drawing of atoms is near impossible. Electrons don't follow straight orbits, and they're so far away that in order to fit the atom onto the shirt, the nucleus would have to be less than a pixel, and then the electrons would have to be even smaller than that! Very nice design, very Half Life-ish

Tzenshawn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tzenshawn
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


This shirt is ridiculously awesome. I absolutely hope it wins.

ToraOni


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ToraOni
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt

gmv, I like plutonium...

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
ticklecricket wrote:Super sweet design. Plus the scientist in me appreciates that you did your background research on Plutonium. And the artistic license is totally cool, because a realistic drawing of atoms is near impossible. Electrons don't follow straight orbits, and they're so far away that in order to fit the atom onto the shirt, the nucleus would have to be less than a pixel, and then the electrons would have to be even smaller than that! Very nice design, very Half Life-ish


Thanks for the complements and the info! I was thinking more along the lines of what tgentry did with the Bohr model in respect to my design being potentially too cluttered. But damn it, he actually pulled it off. Ha-ha! I guess it would have to be him to make it work (but he got the color wrong) :P

Tzenshawn wrote:This shirt is ridiculously awesome. I absolutely hope it wins.


Thanks, me too!

ToraOni wrote:gmv, I like plutonium...


Thank you...twice!

bvillarreal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:Thank you...twice!


Wow! Still on top - congratulations and I can't wait to buy!!!!

airse7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages airse7
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


ok where the hell do i vote for thing?

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
airse7 wrote:ok where the hell do i vote for thing?


unfortunately airse, you can't vote until you purchase at least one item or shirt from woot.com, shirt.woot, sellout.woot, or wine.woot. 'dems da rules

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
bvillarreal wrote:Wow! Still on top - congratulations and I can't wait to buy!!!!

Thanks again! (no jinx, no jinx, no jinx) :P

airse7 wrote:ok where the hell do i vote for thing?

Hey...those letters in your screen name look so familiar. Are you perhaps writing from somewhere north of Baghdad? I know you posted at 5:45AM which is 1:45PM in "The Suck" Ha-ha!

kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


I just checked back.

Still in the fog: check.

Still awesome: check.

Still anxious to hand over my $10: check.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
kylemittskus wrote:I just checked back.

Still in the fog: check.

Still awesome: check.

Still anxious to hand over my $10: check.


Does woot take checks? Thanks a lot! Anybody who sees this and cares...no internet access at home yet...sorry if I don't respond to you. Thanks for all the votes and comments!!!

Kwatson29


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kwatson29
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:No, I'm about an hour and a half even FURTHER south. South Texas is South Texas though, all the votes are the same to me. I've actually seen a few woot shirts in the wild in Austin (at UT). Of course I had to stop them, complement them, and beg for their votes. :D


Proud art major from UT! Kudos on design. I look forward to entering more of these myself. First shirt put in, just testing the water before I jump. Have a great week!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:Does woot take checks? Thanks a lot! Anybody who sees this and cares...no internet access at home yet...sorry if I don't respond to you. Thanks for all the votes and comments!!!

Nope, credit card and PayPal only.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

illuminator


quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


Pretty neat! It's all about the reflections ;)

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
Kwatson29 wrote:Proud art major from UT! Kudos on design. I look forward to entering more of these myself. First shirt put in, just testing the water before I jump. Have a great week!


Hook 'em! Hehe. So which one is yours? Have to go vote for it...always support a fellow Texan. <}

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
illuminator wrote:Pretty neat! It's all about the reflections ;)


Thanks! Speaking of, you did an incredible job with yours too!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
utdrana wrote:Voted!


how? I wanna know XP

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:how? I wanna know XP

Well, that account is obviously a second account for someone, duh! The person must've voted with the other one! ^_~

@utdrana - Your account can't vote because you haven't bought anything. Nice try though, and I'm sure the artist appreciates the thought. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
superspryte wrote:Well, that account is obviously a second account for someone, duh! The person must've voted with the other one! ^_~

@utdrana - Your account can't vote because you haven't bought anything. Nice try though, and I'm sure the artist appreciates the though. ^_~


I was being a dork, Spryte

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:I was being a dork, Spryte

So was I.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

chenstar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chenstar

This shirt looks great. In for one, when it wins ofc! :D

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
superspryte wrote:Well, that account is obviously a second account for someone, duh! The person must've voted with the other one! ^_~

@utdrana - Your account can't vote because you haven't bought anything. Nice try though, and I'm sure the artist appreciates the thought. ^_~


I do appreciate the thought - utdrana is new to woot, but she'll figure it out - maybe a shirt in this derby can be your first purchase 'drana'! ; ) no jinx no jinx

kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


Come on!!! This needs to get back into the fog! Two tin man shirts? COME ON!!!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt



Your Plutonium shirt swapped places with TGentry's. Now that's spooky.

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
kylemittskus wrote:Come on!!! This needs to get back into the fog! Two tin man shirts? COME ON!!!


mjc613 wrote:Your Plutonium shirt swapped places with TGentry's. Now that's spooky.


This is stressful.

sokowa


quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


AHH, what are you doing next to me? you're supposed to be in the fog!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
sokowa wrote:AHH, what are you doing next to me? you're supposed to be in the fog!


Tell me about it...then tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends and they'll tell two friends.....and I'll buy them all shirts!

kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:Tell me about it...then tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends and they'll tell two friends.....and I'll buy them all shirts!


Can I be one of the friends and get a free shirt?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

krouth


quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


This shirt rocks! I hope it wins so I can buy it...

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
kylemittskus wrote:Can I be one of the friends and get a free shirt?


Hehe. I think if it gets printed I'll be so flabbergasted that anything is possible. ;)

krouth wrote:This shirt rocks! I hope it wins so I can buy it...


Thanks! You, me and about 300 kinder-6th graders where I work. I'm trying to convince the principal (who's also the science teacher) to make this our school's logo. Ha-ha!

ya2sabes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ya2sabes
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


What?! This dropped out of the fog?!

That's it, I'm taking away all my other votes. This can't happen people!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
ya2sabes wrote:What?! This dropped out of the fog?!

That's it, I'm taking away all my other votes. This can't happen people!


That's what I'm talking about. Free shirt for you. :P

bartsy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bartsy
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


Beautiful design - I just voted!!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
bartsy wrote:Beautiful design - I just voted!!


Thanks a lot! So great to have these last minute votes, every single one helps!

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
uhhuhhuhhuh wrote:This is stressful.


You're telling me... Remind me to never submit a shirt when i'm already stressed!

I like your design, but i hope you'll forgive me if i don't vote for it.

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
Patchitect wrote:You're telling me... Remind me to never submit a shirt when i'm already stressed!

I like your design, but i hope you'll forgive me if i don't vote for it.


Ha-ha! Of course you're forgiven. Don't vote, but buy if it wins and I'll do the same for you. ;)

GoldBerry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoldBerry
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


This is my favorite shirt that is in the fog or even close to the fog! Would love it to get printed. Good Luck!

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
GoldBerry wrote:This is my favorite shirt that is in the fog or even close to the fog! Would love it to get printed. Good Luck!


Thank you for the support, it helps ease the stress!

wowee22


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wowee22

This shirt got out of the fog?? NOOOO!! I really want to buy this one!! Love the design.

uhhuhhuhhuh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
wowee22 wrote:This shirt got out of the fog?? NOOOO!! I really want to buy this one!! Love the design.


Me too! Now's the time to call in favors! :D

bvillarreal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


I would like to buy this shirt! Please vote for it - just one little click ; )

tranj10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tranj10
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=20946]Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


gogogo get back in the fog. I don't want tin man

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
tranj10 wrote:gogogo get back in the fog. I don't want tin man


which one?

JonSnow


quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonSnow
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt




FOG FTW!

CHOOO!! CHOOO!!!!!!!!

ya2sabes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ya2sabes
Re: Plutonium: Powers This Shirt


back on track, SWEET!

Just a few more hours to fend off, and my wallet will be 10$ cheaper.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
ya2sabes wrote:back on track, SWEET!

Just a few more hours to fend off, and my wallet will be 10$ cheaper.


just remember he's not only got to make the top four... he's gotta make the top 3 of the top 4. We won't know that until we see the winners Friday, Saturday and Sunday at midnight CST

bvillarreal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal
JadenKale wrote:which one?


cherrysoda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherrysoda
HikePolska wrote:Please . . . NOT ANOTHER WHITE SHIRT . . . PLEASE !!!


I like white shirts, the orange is cool too

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail