Derby #84: The Sea
+85

Treacherous Waters

Treacherous Waters
add a comment

Comments

Krygore


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Krygore

I like it, GMV. The art style kind of reminds me of Samurai Jack.

noisdois


quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois
Krygore wrote:I like it, GMV. The art style kind of reminds me of Samurai Jack.


Wow, that's like the biggest compliment ever. Thanks!

BootsBoots


quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
Krygore wrote:I like it, GMV. The art style kind of reminds me of Samurai Jack.


Ah yeah... it's true. It does a little. It looks good!


cyphr9


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyphr9
Krygore wrote:I like it, GMV. The art style kind of reminds me of Samurai Jack.


Actually, I'd say it's between Samurai Jack and the monster from Atlantis the lost empire.

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: Treacherous Waters


Glad to see you submitted that one.
GMV

nrarmen


quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen
Re: Treacherous Waters


I still love this design. I still want badly...good luck!

koopadaisy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages koopadaisy
Re: Treacherous Waters


There's already been a woot shirt with this title. I'm guessing that doesn't matter since it's an entirely different design, right? It just happened to catch my attention for that reason.

noisdois


quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois
koopadaisy wrote:There's already been a woot shirt with this title. I'm guessing that doesn't matter since it's an entirely different design, right? It just happened to catch my attention for that reason.


Oh, wow, I didn't even realize that. Well, it's not like it's going to win anyways, so I guess it's no big deal. :/

lwoodnj


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwoodnj
Re: Treacherous Waters


I very much like this idea.
My ONLY request is maybe a darker shirt background?

But that's me, I don't actually know if that would appeal to others at all. I'd like to see this rise.

pbailey1980


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbailey1980
lwoodnj wrote:I very much like this idea.
My ONLY request is maybe a darker shirt background?

But that's me, I don't actually know if that would appeal to others at all. I'd like to see this rise.


I'm thinking I'll have to do a couple different color options for it and up them later this evening. This seems to be a common suggestion.

pbailey1980


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbailey1980
lwoodnj wrote:I very much like this idea.
My ONLY request is maybe a darker shirt background?

But that's me, I don't actually know if that would appeal to others at all. I'd like to see this rise.


Ack, I hate when I do that. Silly shirt.woot forum set up. I think I'm responding to a comment on a completely different shirt. Disregard my last comment.

noisdois


quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois
pbailey1980 wrote:Ack, I hate when I do that. Silly shirt.woot forum set up. I think I'm responding to a comment on a completely different shirt. Disregard my last comment.


HAHAHA!! Actually, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to make the design in a few different colors for me.

j0naht


quality posts: 0 Private Messages j0naht
Re: Treacherous Waters


This reminds me of samurai jack. Nice!

nrarmen


quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen
Re: Treacherous Waters


I'm so sad this shirt isn't doing so well in the derby. This is by far my favorite entry!

noisdois


quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois
nrarmen wrote:I'm so sad this shirt isn't doing so well in the derby. This is by far my favorite entry!


Well, thank you! I'm sad too. I'll be putting it up on my spreadshirt site as soon as the 60 days are up.

thatrobert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail