Derby #84: The Sea
+82

A Fish Out Of Water

A Fish Out Of Water
add a comment

Comments

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: A Fish Out Of Water


The first step in fish colonization.

Irrelevant


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant
Re: A Fish Out Of Water


kinda cute....i like the limited colors

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: A Fish Out Of Water


I have seen actual flying fish in the Gulf and they are pretty awsome. They might be just gliding, but they glide for quite some time and for quite a long distance... we were on a fishing boat and they kept leaping out of the water just in front of the boat and would cruise for about 20 seconds in front of us before disappearing again.

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
databit wrote:I have seen actual flying fish in the Gulf and they are pretty awsome. They might be just gliding, but they glide for quite some time and for quite a long distance... we were on a fishing boat and they kept leaping out of the water just in front of the boat and would cruise for about 20 seconds in front of us before disappearing again.


If they had hang gliders they might get better airtime... just sayin'

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
dekonstruct wrote:If they had hang gliders they might get better airtime... just sayin'


NORAD is gonna have a heck of a time if this trend really takes off.

As fish-kind strikes back at human-kind we are going to get hang gliders crashing into skyscrapers and windshields all along our coastlines. Thankfully we'll just need to hire window washers to clean up afterwards. This could actually be good for the economy.

And for that reason...GMV

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
zenbifocals wrote:NORAD is gonna have a heck of a time if this trend really takes off.

As fish-kind strikes back at human-kind we are going to get hang gliders crashing into skyscrapers and windshields all along our coastlines. Thankfully we'll just need to hire window washers to clean up afterwards. This could actually be good for the economy.

And for that reason...GMV


Hahaha, do it for the economy people!

gsworks


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsworks
Re: A Fish Out Of Water


I dig this design.
Fish out of water, aren't we all!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail