Derby #84: The Sea
+52

mmm. tingly.

mmm. tingly.
add a comment

Comments

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: mmm. tingly.


I had to resubmit this design in order to give it some depth and improve the overall look. I think it is quite a bit better, though that isn't my judgment to make, is it?

kitcatbrat


quality posts: 23 Private Messages kitcatbrat
Josephus wrote:I had to resubmit this design in order to give it some depth and improve the overall look. I think it is quite a bit better, though that isn't my judgment to make, is it?


I like it better. Very cute, but still almost feel bad for the turtle. Ouch

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kitcatbrat wrote:I like it better. Very cute, but still almost feel bad for the turtle. Ouch


your comment before was why I changed the title.

wayword


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wayword
Re: mmm. tingly.


Very nice. Good graphics, good color scheme... my only complaint is that the design is too big for my taste.

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: mmm. tingly.


Excellent still!

Restatement of note to you people: Plastic grocery bags look just like jelly fish to the turtles.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
databit wrote:Excellent still!

Restatement of note to you people: Plastic grocery bags look just like jelly fish to the turtles.


Last summer we went to the sea turtle rescue hospital center on Topsail Island, and toured the place, saw about 15 turtles that were being rehabilitated. The do impressive work.

EVFunkee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages EVFunkee
Josephus wrote:your comment before was why I changed the title.


hahahaha nice, I feel so honored! See, I have a fear of jellyfish from when I was really little. Nothing ever happened to me or anything, I've just always been afraid I'm going to be swimming and not even see them until they sting me....I don't go to the beach any more

edit: my friend was using my computer earlier and she forgot to sign out ahuhu...this is kitcatbrat

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail