Derby #125: Birds
+102

Here's a Tall Bird

Here's a Tall Bird
add a comment

Comments

riffmaster18


quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


so...here's a tall bird...again.

Thanks for noting the error.

This has been updated, and while I had a few minutes I added some small details.

Please revote, and feel free to repost the wonderful comments (there were two, I expect both)


Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

bethlehemstarr


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


This is a great use of side placement.

I love his knobby knees.

riffmaster18


quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
bethlehemstarr wrote:This is a great use of side placement.

I love his knobby knees.


thanks kindly...The flawless bird anatomy (i.e. the knobby knees) must make it pretty obvious that I'm an ornithologist.


Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

Misskari


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


I like that he's not bent at the knee, he's curved at the shin.

I'd wear it. Cool design.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
riffmaster18 wrote:so...here's a tall bird...again.

Thanks for noting the error.

This has been updated, and while I had a few minutes I added some small details.

Please revote, and feel free to repost the wonderful comments (there were two, I expect both)


I refuse to comment on this shirt a second time, and you cannot force me to.

riffmaster18


quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Misskari wrote:I like that he's not bent at the knee, he's curved at the shin.

I'd wear it. Cool design.


thanks dude


@adder: haha, nice


Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

KaylaJ


quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


he'll either grow into those legs or just be a weird looking adult bird

omnitarian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


That background just ties it all together doesn't it? Cool shirt.

krisrobinson


quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson

riffmaster18


quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


thanks!


Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

TheyKilledKenny


quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


Much nicer comp... GMV

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

kamz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kamz

mikan36


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikan36
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


Hey this is pretty cool. I like how it's simple but catchy. I'm not sure how a T-shirt becomes catchy, but it is. gmv!

thatrobert


quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Here's a Tall Bird




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Show me how you do it, and I promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you.

riffmaster18


quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
thatrobert wrote:

  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Show me how you do it, and I promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you.


cool thanks!


Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

cgj5361


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgj5361
Re: Here's a Tall Bird


This is my favorite design. I would buy this shirt.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail