Derby #185: Things That Start with the Letter T
+23

Texas Longhorn

Texas Longhorn
add a comment

Comments

penichillin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages penichillin
Re: Texas Longhorn


Six colors on baby blue.

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Texas Longhorn


I like the idea, but did you just posterize and color-block a photo? Was it your photo, or at least open stock? You need to consider those things if you want to be paid for a design.

penichillin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages penichillin
paigeg wrote:I like the idea, but did you just posterize and color-block a photo? Was it your photo, or at least open stock? You need to consider those things if you want to be paid for a design.


No paigeg, this was all pen work. And it took some time since I don't have a tablet.

dalekempress


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalekempress
penichillin wrote:No paigeg, this was all pen work. And it took some time since I don't have a tablet.


Very nice then. Looks a bit wide on the shirt but I like the general idea.

penichillin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages penichillin
dalekempress wrote:Very nice then. Looks a bit wide on the shirt but I like the general idea.


Thanks for the compliment. And I think you're right about it being a tad wide in the comp.

swimmer91


quality posts: 0 Private Messages swimmer91

Makes me think of Rusty

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.