Derby #202: Anthropomorphic Food
+99

Who's First?

Who's First?
add a comment

Comments

collinvh


quality posts: 69 Private Messages collinvh









It's a photo finish! Thanks for viewing.

Mavyn


quality posts: 24 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Who's First?


I really like the idea, but the chicken have human-like legs is just too incongruous for me. :/

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

chennai8


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
Mavyn wrote:I really like the idea, but the chicken have human-like legs is just too incongruous for me. :/


..and egg's legs are good?

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Mavyn wrote:I really like the idea, but the chicken have human-like legs is just too incongruous for me. :/


When a human has legs like that, we call them bird legs.


I think this is really clever, collin.

collinvh


quality posts: 69 Private Messages collinvh
mjc613 wrote:When a human has legs like that, we call them bird legs.
I think this is really clever, collin.


That's what I was thinking... Some humans have chicken legs so why can't some chickens have human legs? Thanks for the comments.

Mavyn


quality posts: 24 Private Messages Mavyn
chennai8 wrote:..and egg's legs are good?


Eggs don't have legs. Adding them, no worries. Chickens have legs. They don't bend that way. That's the break.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

mattcom


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattcom
collinvh wrote:That's what I was thinking... Some humans have chicken legs so why can't some chickens have human legs? Thanks for the comments.


The real mystery here is why the camera man is taking a picture OF US.

collinvh


quality posts: 69 Private Messages collinvh
mattcom wrote:The real mystery here is why the camera man is taking a picture OF US.


I guess it isn't really clear that the camera is between the track and the crowd facing the infield.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.