Derby #240: Take THAT, Ninja!
+143

Shake your booty

Shake your booty
add a comment

Comments

panpear


quality posts: 3 Private Messages panpear
Re: Shake your booty


Hopefully he catches that keg before it falls down, eh? Maybe there should've been a fourth image with more dancing. But still I like it!

shikausstan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
panpear wrote:Hopefully he catches that keg before it falls down, eh? Maybe there should've been a fourth image with more dancing. But still I like it!


Oh is that a keg? I thought it was a treasure chest... hence shaking the booty...

panpear


quality posts: 3 Private Messages panpear
shikausstan wrote:Oh is that a keg? I thought it was a treasure chest... hence shaking the booty...


Oh ho. It is a treasure chest. Apparently my eyes don't work... or are a little too focused on the weekend. And indeed, that makes more sense too, though I was just taking the 'shaking the booty' as dancing.

woodbury419


quality posts: 2 Private Messages woodbury419
panpear wrote:Oh ho. It is a treasure chest. Apparently my eyes don't work... or are a little too focused on the weekend. And indeed, that makes more sense too, though I was just taking the 'shaking the booty' as dancing.


Haha, seeing this made my day!

-Woodbury419

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail