Derby #265: Imaginary Restaurants
+355

Salmon Ella's

Salmon Ella's
add a comment

Comments

sjpersing


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpersing

Re: Salmon Ella
Funny! Simple, but well done. I'd love to see it on a color - any color - I'm maxed out on black shirts.

~~Sj

mapinto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
sjpersing wrote:Re: Salmon Ella
Funny! Simple, but well done. I'd love to see it on a color - any color - I'm maxed out on black shirts.


Thanks! It's not black, but close. Asphalt is the shirt color.

mclzerbe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mclzerbe

My favorite by far - subtle and well executed. Good job! However, I have to add my objection to the color. It's still too close to black, and I think several other colors would compliment the design nicely.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Salmon Ella's


I think royal blue would be nice!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bounty42


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
bluetuba wrote:I think royal blue would be nice!


This would be awesome on a light pink, but Woot doesn't offer that.



Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

gizmocbk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gizmocbk
Re: Salmon Ella's


We actually go to a restaurant with the same subtle joke, so I love that someone else is making it! Ours is called "Sam & Ella's" and it's decorated with chickens.

sonnybunny55


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonnybunny55
gizmocbk wrote:We actually go to a restaurant with the same subtle joke, so I love that someone else is making it! Ours is called "Sam & Ella's" and it's decorated with chickens.


You must be some where near me, because we have a Sam N Ella's here as well.

mapinto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
mclzerbe wrote:My favorite by far - subtle and well executed. Good job! However, I have to add my objection to the color. It's still too close to black, and I think several other colors would compliment the design nicely.


Guess I'll have to submit another color early in the week, see what others think. Thank you though, very much.

abailey3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abailey3
I too am maxed out for black/gray shirts. Love the design though!

mapinto wrote:Guess I'll have to submit another color early in the week, see what others think. Thank you though, very much.

growgreen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages growgreen
abailey3 wrote:I too am maxed out for black/gray shirts. Love the design though!


Well, others seems to dig it. It is still in the fog... You just can't go wrong with an achromatic tee. It just goes with more.

ladonda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladonda
Perfect for those of us who like their shirts more subtle and winking than cute and cloying. GMV ~ I like the color & hope you don't change it. Def will buy one or two if it prints. Salmon Ella's

Brythephotoguy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brythephotoguy
Re: Salmon Ella's

Love the shirt, love the color.

writermist


quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: Salmon Ella's


*slaps forehead*
I finally got it. ¬¬

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail