Derby #271: Shirt as Costume Redux
+161

Who you calling cupcake?

Who you calling cupcake?
add a comment

Comments

trekmiss


quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss
Re: Who you calling cupcake?


Pretty sure this is out of the print area, but I find myself craving Hostess Cupcakes, now.

mapinto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
trekmiss wrote:Pretty sure this is out of the print area, but I find myself craving Hostess Cupcakes, now.


Yes, and imagine all the one liners that could be tossed out while wearing this, lol...

galaxiegrace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages galaxiegrace

WANT!!!!

galaxiegrace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages galaxiegrace
mapinto wrote:Yes, and imagine all the one liners that could be tossed out while wearing this, lol...


Don't care... still I WANT!!!

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 126 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: Who you calling cupcake?


Unfortunately it's been done...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=275068.0
http://www.meijer.com/s/hostess-cupcake-dress-womens-costume-one-size/_/R-222628
http://www.etsy.com/listing/107672258/hostess-cupcake-baby-costume-toddler

I don't know.

mapinto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
Thirdbase9 wrote:Unfortunately it's been done...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=275068.0
http://www.meijer.com/s/hostess-cupcake-dress-womens-costume-one-size/_/R-222628
http://www.etsy.com/listing/107672258/hostess-cupcake-baby-costume-toddler


Those aren't even close to this design. At least not a replicated design like the Vader and Chewbacca shirts that are submitted almost exactly to what already exists, but thanks anyway.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.