Derby #40: Motherhood
+68

Lots of Hugs!

Lots of Hugs!
add a comment

Comments

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Lots of Hugs!


Everybody hugs! And this mommy and baby jellyfish are just spreading the love!

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Re: Lots of Hugs!


Those blues go really well together. =)

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

mia3mom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: Lots of Hugs!


squeals here for the girls' favorite designer. and a vote from me, wearing my Nessie shirt today. (got great comments at the park, too!)

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
eHalcyon wrote:Those blues go really well together. =)


yeah not bad for only 4 colors eh? L O L

I really wanted them to look translucent.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mia3mom wrote:squeals here for the girls' favorite designer. and a vote from me, wearing my Nessie shirt today. (got great comments at the park, too!)


Thanks Mia!!! Tell the girls thank you as well. I hope this one really does well. I've seriously been on an animal theme as of late (besides what I've entered, I'm working on some side pieces).

and YAY for Nessie! I really want him to pull through another week!

beetlequeen


quality posts: 1 Private Messages beetlequeen
Re: Lots of Hugs!


Love love love love!!

My boyfriend and I have a running joke that if we ever spawned children, they would be jellyfish.

Needless to say, I have an unnatural love for this design.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
beetlequeen wrote:Love love love love!!

My boyfriend and I have a running joke that if we ever spawned children, they would be jellyfish.

Needless to say, I have an unnatural love for this design.


Thanks Beetlequeen!

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: Lots of Hugs!


I've been trying to leave a comment for the last two days and have been getting a server error.

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: Lots of Hugs!


Okay, appears to be working now. As I've been trying to say, another fantastic JadenKale design. GMV. As for Nessie, everytime I wear it, I get lots of compliemts. And the best part; people know it's the Loch Ness Monster. They don't mistake it for some random dinosaur. I would love to run into another Nessie wearer here in the Dallas area (the same suburb even as the "WOOT factory"). Hmmm, I wonder if Woot gives tours...
So far, on this derby the only ones I've voted for are this one and the Baby Carrots one. I'm not real thrilled with some of the designs, and I generally like the cutie patootie stuff.
Okay, let's all show JadenKale's jellyfish some love.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
AGrant311 wrote:Okay, appears to be working now. As I've been trying to say, another fantastic JadenKale design. GMV. As for Nessie, everytime I wear it, I get lots of compliemts. And the best part; people know it's the Loch Ness Monster. They don't mistake it for some random dinosaur. I would love to run into another Nessie wearer here in the Dallas area (the same suburb even as the "WOOT factory"). Hmmm, I wonder if Woot gives tours...
So far, on this derby the only ones I've voted for are this one and the Baby Carrots one. I'm not real thrilled with some of the designs, and I generally like the cutie patootie stuff.
Okay, let's all show JadenKale's jellyfish some love.


A, I just have to say, you're awesome! L O L Thanks for the love for Nessie AND the love for my jellyfish!

iris420


quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
Re: Lots of Hugs!


I totally dig it. GMV.

Carpe shirtem!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
iris420 wrote:I totally dig it. GMV.


Thanks Iris! Nice to see it getting some love.

SydneyB


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: Lots of Hugs!


This is cute! The expressions on their faces are great, and I totally love the colors!!! It would go with just about everything in my wardrobe :D


(BTW, Lil Nessie is my all time favorite ever Woot shirt!!!)

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
SydneyB wrote:This is cute! The expressions on their faces are great, and I totally love the colors!!! It would go with just about everything in my wardrobe :D


(BTW, Lil Nessie is my all time favorite ever Woot shirt!!!)


Thanks Sydney for the vote and the critique! I'm glad that you like it so much! If/when it doesn't place, I'll probably be making it into a shirt anyhow for people to purchase. I'm thinking of opening a shop on spreadshirt (instead of my current shop on cafepress) pretty soon. I have some older designs I want to make as well as create some new ones that I know woot won't run.

And thanks so much for showing the Nessie love!!! I'm glad that people are still buying him up!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Lots of Hugs!


Come on guys! Show some last minute love for the jellyfish!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail