Derby #419: Shipping Bags
Have you ever ordered a shirt from us? You know that neat bag that keeps it safe and sound from the filth of the delivery truck on its way to you? That thing didn't just materialize one day; it was designed. And we figure it's about time to update things, so we're issuing the challenge to YOU to update our shipping bags. Go nuts with your designs, but know this:
- All submissions must use our bag template in AI, EPS, or PSD format.
- Designs can use only three ink colors: black, Shirt.Woot blue, and Shirt.Woot yellow.
- The bag must be white.
- Designs must incorporate our exclamation-point-in-a-circle mark, included in each template. This can be scaled but not stretched, skewed, or otherwise altered. The exclamation point must be white on a solid background of black, Shirt.Woot blue, or Shirt.Woot yellow.
- No text, except for our exclamation-point-in-a-circle logo. Not even the words "Shirt.Woot."
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive a flat fee of $1000 and no commissions.
- You'll be credited by name on the printed bags. Do not use the strip across the top of the template, which is set aside for this purpose.
- We're not necessarily looking for Shirt.Woot-themed designs. As long as it follows the rules and includes our mark, it's eligible.
- We reserve the right to reject anything that doesn't meet our standards or reflect on our company in ways we don't like, so don't get all butt-hurt about it.
Pay close attention to the Terms & Conditions when submitting: we will own your winning design forever. If you don't like that, don't submit.
Bonus Preview for Derby 420: Psychedelia. Go wild. No creme tees and no marijuana references allowed.