The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby Contest #678: Sportz Nutz
Nuts about sports, or sports make you nuts? Catering to the sports fans and those who could care less and might prefer to nap to sports we've got designs for everyone. This week's derby includes all sports, if it's a competitive...ahem...sport...it counts. Ready, set, vote!
The Derby ends each THURSDAY at noon, CST. The three designs that receive the most votes will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don't win may be includeded in an Editor's Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!
A few guidelines for Artists:
- The phrases "Yay Sports", "Go Sports" & "Sportsball" are off limits!
- No cream tees.
PLEASE, please, please email your art file! email@example.com
Read more about next week's Derby theme: Hand Lettering & Typography!
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)