The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby Contest #685: New Year, New ____!
You get to fill in the blank! We are looking for what’s next on the horizon, what’s coming in the new year? What are you inspired to do, or see or not do?! The possibilities are endless, but the time is not so what are you still doing reading this This is not a Happy New Year’s theme, but you may want to parade around in your new shirt for New Year's, so get to voting!
The Derby ends each THURSDAY at noon, CST. The three designs that receive the most votes will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don't win may be included in an Editor's Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!
A few guidelines for Artists:
- The phrases 'Happy New Year" & "New Year's" are off limits.
- No Holiday designs.
- No cream tees.
PLEASE, please, please email your art file! firstname.lastname@example.org
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)