The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Robots - Beep Boop Zap Pow. Design a tee about robots. No cream tees. It can use 1 metallic ink if it makes sense, but that is not required.
The Robots Derby ends on Thursday at noon. 1st-3rd will be featured Friday-Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend. And Robbie 'robot' Lee will be a guest editor selecting 5 designs. The 5 Robbie Lee picked designs will get a copy of his new book "Perspective Made Easy".
Next Derby Preview: Dogs - Design a tee about the most famous of best friends. Derby launches on Thursday at noon. No cream tees.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)