The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
If your shirt's in my derby it don't matter if it's black or white. Actually, it matters a great deal, because this derby is all about minimalism: white ink on a black shirt. In other words, how many penguins and zebras can get crammed into one design?
No content restrictions. Text and pop culture OK.
Design must be on black shirt and use only white ink.
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at 12:00:01 AM: winning design for sale on Shirt.Woot