The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
ARE U READY TO RAWWWWK??
From hair bands to butt-rock and everything in between. Metallic ink is allowed but not required. If you DO use metallic ink, here are the rules:
-One color per design! Silver or gold!
-Use either gold (#b69624) or silver (#c5c7c9) metallic shimmer ink for your design - only one, not both (see above!!). Here is a swatch for reference!!!!
-No halftones or gradients!
-The smallest line we can print using metallic ink is a 4 point line in Illustrator, or an 8 pixel line in Photoshop. (Those numbers are based on your artwork at full size.)!!!!
No crème tees!!!!!!!!!!!
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at midnight: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Saturday at midnight: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Sunday at midnight: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at midnight: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches