The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Octobeerfest. So much more than just beer: Pretzels! Schnitzel! Lederhosen! We are happy to see those designs. But beer shirts are fun, too. No cream tees. Derby starts Monday at noon.
The Octobeerfest Derby ends on Thursday at noon. 1st-3rd will be featured Friday-Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend.
Next Derby Preview: Fantasy Football (WILDCARDS) Design a tee for a fantasy team from one of these cities: Dallas, Detroit, New Orleans, Tampa, San Francisco, Miami, Pittsburgh, Tennessee.
No existing sports teams or mascots from these cities/areas. No cream tees.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)