The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
We call them "six-boxes" or "nine-boxes" here at Shirt.Woot Central, but in case you're unsure what that means: here are some examples for you. There's nothing like a grid of items to make people stop you on the street, stare at your chest, and say, "Ohhhhh. I get it."
We don't care what you're joking or informing us about in your designs, so long as they're laid out in some kind of grid. May we recommend this song to play on repeat while you brainstorm? Or perhaps this one?
- Designs must contain grid of 6, 9, or 12 elements
- No creme tees
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at 12:00:01 AM: winning design for sale on Shirt.Woot