We are no longer accepting submissions for the derby.
With all the
questionable government useful and appropriate surveillance of internet traffic in the news lately, we've picked an "Orwellian" theme for this one. Is our society turning into a "1984"-esque totalitarian dystopia becoming ever safer thanks to NSA oversight? Tell us your most paranoid designs! Continue going about your business.
No text-only designs
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at 12:00:01 AM: winning design for sale on Shirt.Woot