The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Intergalactic-ness. You know that movie franchise about wars and stars? Turns out WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE SHIRTS. Let’s milk the phenomenon a little more and possibly send our writer to an institution when it’s all over. Remember to keep your “intergalactic battle” designs within the confines of “parody.” Also guess what? No cream tees.
BTW! Don't forget to include the print file when you submit! Don't worry about bloating up our inbox - we just wanna make sure you get paid! $$$$$$$$ ok done.
The Intergalactic-ness Derby ends on Thursday at noon. 1st - 3rd will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend.
Next Derby Preview: Distracting Technology. We love that little squirt of dopamine that floods our brain whenever we get a text, but at what cost? What aren’t we focusing on when we oh hold on just let me check this msg.
Still no cream tees.
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)