We are no longer accepting submissions for the derby.
Kids' books are great! They're like grown-up books with fewer of the boring parts (the words) and more of the good stuff (pictures)! But it seems like there's always some some movie producer or artist who wants to gut a children's book just to make a little bit of money. Well, for those guys, we've got 7 simple words: "How do we get in on that?"
- No crème.
- Be careful referencing existing characters and titles. We will reject at our discretion.
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at 12:00:01 AM: winning design for sale on Shirt.Woot