The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Halloween 2016: Show us your best spooky, macabre, cute or costume designs for Halloween. Glow-in-the-dark ink and orange tees are allowed! No cream tees though.
IMPORTANT: Glow-in-the-dark ink must be printed on top of white ink. You must use the ink strategically because of this.
Please email your art file when you submit your entry so we get it and you can get paid! $$$$$$$$ ok done.
The Halloween Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon. The 1st - 3rd will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend of winners.
Next derby preview: Vintage Advertising. Show us designs in the style of vintage advertisements. Look at poster, magazine, and/or television ads from the 1960s or earlier and mash-up that style with cats or whatever. No cream tees. Oh, also no Star Wars.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)