Hey, Mr. Impatientpants, the Derby doesn't launch until Friday at noon! See you then - and not a minute sooner!
Up next... Derby #305: Inspired by da Vinci
This week your design must be inspired by arguably the greatest artist of all time, and inarguably one of the greatest minds humanity has ever produced. But, y'know, no pressure.
Crème, Brown, Olive, Royal, Lemon, Grass, Baby Blue, Navy, Cranberry, and Silver tees allowed.
Last derby... Derby #304: White On Black
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at 12:00:01 AM: winning design for sale on Shirt.Woot