The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby # 586: Psychology - Why and/or how do our brains do stuff? Make some designs that involve topics of psychology. Stuff like optical illusions, common phobias, outdated theories, dreams, the subconscious, types of personalities, you get the idea. No cream tees. No making light of or poking fun at actual psychiatric conditions.
Please email your art file when you submit your entry so we get it and you can get paid! $$$$$$$$ ok done.
The Psychology Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon. The 1st - 3rd will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend of winners.
Next week's Derby preview - Love: Because Valentine's Day. No cream tees. No Star Wars.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches