Hey, Mr. Impatientpants, the Derby doesn't launch until Friday at noon! See you then - and not a minute sooner!
Up next... Derby #387: Totes for Books
Your literature deserves to travel in style. Pay tribute to the written word with a booky tote design.
Only Black, Natural, Navy, and Red totes allowed.
Also! Keep your eyes peeled for some big Derby fun from 12-4 on Monday. And then check out the Surrealism Derby launching Monday at 4pm and ending on Thursday at noon.
Last derby... Derby #386: Exercise and Healthy Living
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at midnight: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Saturday at midnight: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Sunday at midnight: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at midnight: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches