We are no longer accepting submissions for the derby.
We're kicking off another 10k Cup! Read about it here, with previews to upcoming themes! This week's derby theme is "Halloween." So maybe do something about Halloween. Maybe it could be about those terrible marshmallowy candy pumpkins that always make the rounds with the candy corn. OR YOU COULD DO SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY.
Glow in the Dark allowed, but not required.
Can design on front or back, but not both.
No Crème Tees!
ORANGE IS ALLOWED!
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at midnight: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Saturday at midnight: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Sunday at midnight: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at midnight: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches