Derby #92: Steampunk
+535

Darwinism

Darwinism
add a comment

Comments

Syrus360


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Syrus360

simple, beautiful, and to the point

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Darwinism


Cute, and I like the sketchiness. Well done!

Vote!


elwayman02


quality posts: 2 Private Messages elwayman02
Re: Darwinism


cute concept, but I feel like the sketchiness of the art actually detracts from the design. I would have preferred a more polished look.

contessa


quality posts: 0 Private Messages contessa
Re: Darwinism


I think this is wonderful. Any chance you would consider resubbing on a different shirt? Maybe gray or brown? I feel like the blue detracts from the fish.

Adorable! Resub and it has my vote!

wayword


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wayword
contessa wrote:I think this is wonderful. Any chance you would consider resubbing on a different shirt? Maybe gray or brown? I feel like the blue detracts from the fish.

Adorable! Resub and it has my vote!

mfulkron80


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfulkron80

whoops

mfulkron80


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfulkron80
Re: Darwinism


Hey guys thanks for the great comments! I appreciate all the support. I would change the coclor but a) I was trying to make it look like it was in water; b) I don't want to lose what votes I already have; and c) I look great in blue

gesso15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gesso15

Would love on a black shirt, ala deep sea fishie?

Teknikas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Teknikas
Re: Darwinism


This is pretty cool mang! GMV

wayword


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wayword
mfulkron80 wrote:Hey guys thanks for the great comments! I appreciate all the support. I would change the coclor but a) I was trying to make it look like it was in water; b) I don't want to lose what votes I already have; and c) I look great in blue


I agree that the light blue is a great color for this, for the water effect and because light blue is generally an easy color to wear. What I meant to say in the comment above (whoops!) was that my only complaint about this was the placement... we females might have a bit of trouble with the design being hidden once this is on, if ya know what I mean :P

mfulkron80


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfulkron80
wayword wrote:I agree that the light blue is a great color for this, for the water effect and because light blue is generally an easy color to wear. What I meant to say in the comment above (whoops!) was that my only complaint about this was the placement... we females might have a bit of trouble with the design being hidden once this is on, if ya know what I mean :P


That is a very interesting point that never crossed my mind. I was trying to put it in a more interesting spot than dead center, but now absolutely see how it could be moved to account for, umm, female wearers. Thank you, I will have to remember that next time I design a shirt.

AmynessPrime


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AmynessPrime
mfulkron80 wrote:That is a very interesting point that never crossed my mind. I was trying to put it in a more interesting spot than dead center, but now absolutely see how it could be moved to account for, umm, female wearers. Thank you, I will have to remember that next time I design a shirt.


grapefruits!

darwooddvb


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darwooddvb
Re: Darwinism


I'm not going to lie, I was pretty disappointed when I saw steampunk being the theme. I've seen a lot of good artwork and whatnot... but this is the only shirt I actually want. good jorb

IamIreland


quality posts: 1 Private Messages IamIreland

"I feel like the blue detracts from the fish."

WHAT?? I think a lot of those complaining are afraid to wear anything but black or white t-shirts. The orange suits the light blue wonderfully, and makes perfect sense, cuz, you know, it's a fish!

thisisme84


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thisisme84
Re: Darwinism


Clown...shoes...

lillian13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lillian13
Re: Darwinism


Nice fish, but very bad placement for those of us with breasts...

zewkin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zewkin
Re: Darwinism


lillian13 wrote:Nice fish, but very bad placement for those of us with breasts...


Tee hee...booby fish!

HotChocolate


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HotChocolate
Re: Darwinism


I would've liked to see this win, oh well, maybe an honorable mention?

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail