Derby #193: Catchy Slogans for Everyday Products
+464

Buy puppies, not kitties

Buy puppies, not kitties
add a comment

Comments

kylemittskus


quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Where's his blue tongue? This one is pretty funny, JW.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

jewelwing


quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


I thought about it, but that didn't seem fair.

BootsBoots


quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


It's so true. Anything that likes to leave little dead things on your pillow can't think very highly of you.


Teripie


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Cats: Because They Don't Drink Out of Your Toilet!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

Teripie


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
Teripie wrote:Cats: Because They Don't Drink Out of Your Toilet!


I really would buy this dog shirt in a heart beat! I think the art work is cool.

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kylemittskus wrote:Where's his blue tongue? This one is pretty funny, JW.


This will win and I will have to buy it because it looks like my dog. He also has a black and pink tongue.
My son's cat hates me. Unless it is time to eat.
Why is this bad?
I hate yellow shirts!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

CapSea


quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Yeah, I don't understand why people say their cat loves them. Cats hate everyone. Great job. Needs more slushie though.

walmazan


quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


I love it!!

stingray69


quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


I like how straightforward this one is.

Sapherynth


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sapherynth
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Dachshund!!!!!!

tizbazua


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tizbazua
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


This is undeniable. I need this shirt to print, it is most excellent!

thatrobert


quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Cats don't hate you. If you're allergic to them, they're very affectionate.

jewelwing


quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties

I just recently realized my cats true feelings about me, so this shirt was me trying to recover from the heartbreak that came from learning the truth. *sob* I loved you kitty!

Anyhow... This is my dog! His name is Silas and he's like a million times better than any stinky mean old cat. It was about time he got his own shirt design.

Not that it's been said, but if anyone thinks puppies aren't products, one thing: puppy mills. Or just visit your local pet store. They are products and they are expensive! (I do not endorse puppy mills. They are evil. Only get your pets from a reputable breeder or adoption agency.)

Johndis5


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
jewelwing wrote:I just recently realized my cats true feelings about me, so this shirt was me trying to recover from the heartbreak that came from learning the truth. *sob* I loved you kitty!

Anyhow... This is my dog! His name is Silas and he's like a million times better than any stinky mean old cat. It was about time he got his own shirt design.

Not that it's been said, but if anyone thinks puppies aren't products, one thing: puppy mills. Or just visit your local pet store. They are products and they are expensive! (I do not endorse puppy mills. They are evil. Only get your pets from a reputable breeder or adoption agency.)


I know you like to keep it edgy, and I know you say you don't endorse puppy mills, but this design speaks much louder than your words and it screams "I love puppy mills!". Shame on you.



And also, shame on you for trying to make your dog famous! Even if this ploy works, he'll never be as famous as Comet from full house!

IgnatiusRiley


quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

Great design, though the only way I can explain that horrific color choice is that Mr. Pooch must have liked the shirt so much that he marked it as his territory.

andr0m3da


quality posts: 1 Private Messages andr0m3da
Teripie wrote:Cats: Because They Don't Drink Out of Your Toilet!

my cats drink out of my toilet all the time...

aebrock


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aebrock

http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

I love my cats and don't like dogs... but you guys will appreciate this.

nerdra


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerdra
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Because it is going unsaid...

I <3 Yellow Shirts.

Also, your dog is a cutie.

nerdra

merry07


quality posts: 0 Private Messages merry07
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


Dachshund!!!! Instant vote! I would definitely buy this shirt if it printed. So cute! Great job.

gymvan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gymvan
Teripie wrote:Cats: Because They Don't Drink Out of Your Toilet!


mine does =/

gymvan.

vorteks


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties


BWAHAHAHahahah!!! I love it! Definitely voted.

cliona23


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cliona23
thatrobert wrote:Cats don't hate you. If you're allergic to them, they're very affectionate.


ROFLMAO! Its true - I am very allergic to cats, and they always try to love me to death, literally.

I almost never post, but I simply had to on this one. I absolutely love it! I am a big fan of your designs jewel - keep up the incredible work! GMV!

Bqt1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bqt1
Teripie wrote:Cats: Because They Don't Drink Out of Your Toilet!


I have a dog and a cat... The cat drinks out of the toilet, the dog does not!

Myth busted!!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail