The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby #601: Space Wars
That’s no moon…it’s a fleet of incredibly awesome Star Wars parody designs filling this week’s derby faster than Han can make the Kessel run! So bring on the Empire, the Rebellion, the Ewoks, and the Force. But remember, only stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herders submit cream tees. Those aren’t the shirts we’re looking for…
PLEASE email us your art file right after you submit your entry for the chance to get paid! $$$$$$$$. Awww yeah.
This Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon. The 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place designs will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will also be included in a sale that starts after the Weekend of Winners.
Next week's Derby preview: Victory- So much winning! All the winning, actually. Battle your way to Derby victory with winning designs that feature all the winniest winners and victorious victors, all victorying victoriously. Everything and everyone should be winning! Bigly! Because we're all winners. Except cream tees. Cream tees are losers.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)