The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
In a world … with more screens than any one human could watch … came a set of films … that were … designed by a bunch of artists who really thought about style ... lead roles ... parody ... silly stories translated to the big screen ... classics re-envisioned or interpreted... and ... this ... Shatnerian sentence…
No Creme tees and watch out for copyright … 'cuz we will.
Next Derby Preview: 3D Tees - see example - We are looking for actual 3D tees, not just a riff on the idea. Bonus payment because of the technical challenge 1st-3rd get $300 D's.
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches