We are no longer accepting submissions for the derby.
The real world is full of horrible, awful, gruesome things. We all need a diversion from that stuff. For solace, we turn to the soft, the wide-eyed, the vulnerable. Bring on the cute stuff!
-No creme tees!!
PLUS! If you haven't already, you can still get a head start on Derby #371: Everyday Businesses of Famous Characters.
Show us famous characters at work in everyday jobs. Think about company logos and such.
-Remember the copyright rules
-No creme tees!
That derby launches 8/29, so start them sketches!
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
- Thursday at noon: Derby theme is announced
- following Friday at noon: Derby opens for submissions and voting
- following Wednesday at noon: submissions close
- following Thursday at noon: voting closes, winner announced
- following Friday at midnight: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Saturday at midnight: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Sunday at midnight: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at midnight: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches