The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby #575: Silly Science - Make some science designs that aren't very scientific. For example: the science of why a USB drive will only go into the slot after you've flipped it over four times. Why?? Maybe you could make one of those pretend periodic table shirts but please don't everyone do that. Or yea everyone go ahead and do that, whatever. No cream tees. *Sigh* and I guess NO CATS this time.
Please email your art file when you submit your entry so we get it and you can get paid! $$$$$$$$ ok done.
The Silly Science Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon. The 1st - 3rd will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend of winners.
Next week's Derby preview: Things I'm Thankful For - Make some designs all about the things you are truly thankful for. Seems like you could pretty much use any old design lying around, right? Like, there's no way for me to know that you aren't REALLY thankful for time-traveling tardises...tardi? But wait: NO POP CULTURE, NO CATS (the week after this will probably be a cat derby at this rate so don't freak out).
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)