The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby #665: SHIRTain of Youth
The SHIRTain of Youth- Youth is a state of mind... it’s also in a state of denial that summer is ending. Either way, this week’s derby is embracing the new school year with a spirit of ‘junior joie de vivre.’ We’re looking for your best cute or kid-friendly designs that will impress all those hip half-pints and mod munchkins out there. So get in touch with your inner-child, and submit your bestest shirts for young shoulders! Cream tees are not invited to the play date.
**Remember: Derbies are for NEW artwork only, not designs that have been submitted elsewhere.**
Please email your art file to email@example.com
This Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon. The 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place designs will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will also be included in a sale that starts after the Weekend of Winners.
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)