The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby Contest #686: So Fresh and So Clean!
This week’s theme is not about the song or about clean slates, or starting fresh. It is not a New Year’s theme either. It is about the act of cleaning or freshening up - or not. Also about people, places or things being fresh and clean (or not) and all the myriad of products and stuff that help you get there!
The Derby ends each THURSDAY at noon, CST. The three designs that receive the most votes will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don't win may be included in an Editor's Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!
A few guidelines for Artists:
- No cream tees.
- No nudity.
- For a full updated list of derby guidelines, please click here!
PLEASE, please, please email your art file! email@example.com
Read more about the next weeks Derby theme, Artist's Choice!
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)