The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby #669: Wordless Humor
We could all use a good laugh. So this week’s derby is chock-full of visual gags, jokes, puns and other laugh-inducing antics. But we don’t want it to be too easy. So text is not allowed. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Neither are cream tees or political designs.
*Remember: Derbies are for NEW artwork only, not designs that have been submitted elsewhere.**
PLEASE, please, please email your art file! firstname.lastname@example.org
The Derby ends each THURSDAY at noon, CST. The three designs that receive the most votes will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don't win may be includeded in an Editor's Choice sale each Monday.
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)