The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby Contest #677: First World Problems
The barista made your latte with soy instead of almond milk, the WiFi in this place is too slow to load that cat GIF, and your tablet finger has a paper cut. Life is hard, we get it. Let's take a minute to vent about those problems. In the form of artwork. On t-shirts. Vote for your biggest problems below!
The Derby ends each THURSDAY at noon, CST. The three designs that receive the most votes will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don't win may be includeded in an Editor's Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!
A few guidelines for Artists:
- No politics.
- No cream tees.
PLEASE, please, please email your art file! email@example.com
Read more about next week's Derby theme: Sportz nutz!
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)