Derby #295: Glow in the Dark
Hey, this Derby's over. When you're finished reliving past glories, check out what's going on in the Derby right now. It's probably even cooler. Or at least newer.
This is a big day for you guys. We've decided you've finally shown the maturity to earn a shot at the special grownup inks. This week, your job is to design a shirt with some glow-in-the-dark on it. Have fun. But follow the rules:
- Your design must contain some element of Glow in the Dark ink.
- GITD ink counts as one of your six colors.
- GITD ink should be represented with the approved Glow colors (hex code #fdfaea for day image, #d0fcd0 for night)
- Glow in the dark ink MUST be placed over white ink, making white ink one of your required colors. GITD can cover all or some of the white ink. GITD should not be placed over any other color.
- You must show both a "day" and "night" version of your design in your large comp image.
- Your thumbnail image can show the day version, night version, or both, but should not be animated.
- No halftones. This includes regular ink.
- We reserve the right to reject if we think the design will not give the desired effect or is otherwise unprintable.
- Check out Tricky Treats, Ghosties, or A Lot of This Going Around for examples.
- No Cranberry tees
If you can't follow these rules, if you let us down and prove us wrong about the whole maturity thing, we will not hesitate to lock the glow-in-the-dark ink up again. Are we understood? Now go make us proud!