The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
10k Cup Derby #4 - Complex Simple Machines: Create a design using the 6 simple machines as your starting point. For quick reference, the six classic simple machines are as follows:
-Wheel & axle
Use one. Use more than one. Whatever you need to engineer something great. BTW, the Sonic Screwdriver is not a simple machine. Neither is a wedge salad. Unless the wedge salad is on a pulley. You get the idea.
More 10k cup info and themes in our blog post
Please email your art file when you submit your entry - so we get it and you can get paid! $$$$$$$$ ok done.
The Complex Simple Machines Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY (7/28) at noon. The 1st - 3rd will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will be included in a sale that starts after the weekend of winners.
Next Derby Preview: Crests, Insignias and Seals - Design a tee that if the official mark of a something, someone or group. No cream tees.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)